59) Horny Husband

Today's mood? Horny as fuck!

...........

The sun rays peeped through the slightly parted curtains of the window and kissed the red hue of her cheeks.

Aadya frowned in her sleep and with a small yawn opened her eyes.

Her blue green orbs met with those of digvijay's brown ones and she held her breath when she caught the intense emotions swirling in his eyes.

His eyes were dark, filled with untamed lust. Aadya gulped.

Her ashen cheeks turned crimson. The color of love spread to her neck and chest as he stared down at her as if he was looking at her soul.

She was trapped under him. His muscular arms were on both sides of her petite naked body.

The gap between him and her was only for namesake.

Her eyes turned down, out of shyness or nervousness. She didn't know.

But the way his brown irises were burning with carnal lust made her shiver. It looked like the intoxication of last night was still afresh.

She turned more red and tilted her neck to the side a little, catching an eye pleasing view of her husband. Vikram was sleeping near her with his mouth slightly open.

His silky brown hair all messed up, falling on his forehead. She smiled and instinctively blew out a soft breath, making his smooth hair wave a little.

Vikram only smiled in his sleep. As if he knew it was his wife.

Digvijay stared at his beautiful wife. The effect of her first orgasm was visible on her face. She always looks breathtaking but at this moment she is looking enchanting like a fairy.

He looked down as she grasped Rudra's hand who was sleeping soundly in her left and started playing with his fingers.

He knew she was trying to look unbothered by his stare. However his wife was failing miserably.

Digvijay leaned down and Aadya almost gasped feeling aroused when the rough material of his pants rubbed against her thighs.

She closed her eyes and her hold on Rudra's hand was broken. A small gasp escaped her lips as she felt his whole weight on her.

She was buried under him, his rough chest pressing against her two bosoms, the little hair of his chest tickling her.

With her eyes closed she whimpered feeling his manhood against her pussy lips.

Digvijay nestled his head on her neck, inhaling a sublime smell of her skin. He desired to bite and taste every inch of her skin bit by bit taking his leisure time and that's what he did.

He attacked her with his lust bites.

"Digvijay," she whispered his name, holding him to her as he licked and bit on her neck. His sharp teeth were giving her small painful bites, pinching her skin then soothing it with a lick of his tongue.

She held onto him tightly, wrapping her arms around his back as he bit and licked her neck, then her collarbone and then her ears and then again her neck.

"Vijay stop. They will get up," she said in a low voice, but her husband knew better. It was a sweet spot and he never aims for less. He sucked the arch of her neck making the poor wife wince in pain and agony.

Every cell of her body wanted to claim him now and here but the time was not right.

She didn't want to repeat the last night early in the morning.