Burnt

Description:

Description:

Everything started years back for Jungkook and his illness. Already as a child, he began to think i'm not good enough or i don't deserve it. He compensated for his toxic mindset by harming himself and at the beginning, it helped, till he reminded himself that out there in the wide world he has a Soulmate who will feel the same Pain as he does when he injures himself and carries the same scares as he does.

He wanted to stop but was already addicted to the feeling of the flame touching his skin and the adrenaline which flows through his body when he feels the pain and makes him feel alive.

In college, they finally meet Jimin the social Butterfly and Jungkook the introvert. Jimin more or less ignored Jungkook at the beginning while Jungkook looked up to Jimin. Till one day at a party where they got closer than they both thought.

And everything changed after this encounter...

Personal Opinion:

It's one of the books which can make me cry while reading it. While reading I could feel with the character, because it was written so well and with so much detail. Even though the Storyline is heavy and showed a different side of the Soulmate universe. It shows that maybe the Soulmate stuff doesn't have only good sides.

Autor: SILVERKOOK

Status: Completed

Chapter: 46

Platform: Wattpad

Top: Jungkook

Bottom: Jimin

Mature Content: Included

Tags: Soulmate, Collage

TW: Selfharm, Depression, Alkhohole, Smoking, Suizide, Vmin