Gaze Detection

Description:

Description:

The Story plays in a Time zone where Androids "live" under Humans and is there for support (Emotional and Physical). There are different kinds of androids, for example, Introvert and Extrovert androids. They are programmed to be perfect and in the eyes of the creator even feeling emotions is seen as a flaw and if they develop a flaw or try to understand too much information they will be shut off.

Jungkook is the only android which can feel like a human, more or less at least but because of this and other functions he needs to hide from the creator. He hides in a house which is located in a small neighbourhood, where also Jimin lives.

One night Jungkook sneaks outside and watches the stars and Jimin sees that after a stressful afternoon fighting his anxiety. Jimin doesn't really like androids anymore, because of something that happened in the past but Jungkooks is so unique and has the functions Jimin missed in his old Android, that he couldn't resist falling in love with the human-obsessed Android.

Personal Opinion:

When she realised this book, i was like Hell yes and a few moments later i was like i should better wait. Because i read most of her other books and know that they're addicting and i'm an impatient person. So let's just say it wouldn't have ended well and now after it's completed i can say i was grateful that i waited because i couldn't stop reading it.

How she expressed the feelings of Jimin and Jungkook was catching. When you read it you can see that she wrote, probably i'm just guessing, the whole storyline beforehand because everything is connected.

Autor: Sincerely_Jikook

Status: Completed

Chapter: 73

Platform: Wattpad

Top: Jungkook

Bottom: Jimin

Mature Content: Included

Tags: Android, Strangers to Friends to Lovers, Introverts

TW: Stalking, Obsessive behaviour, Near Death experience, Fighting