Chapter 14.

*Zee*

To be honest I didn't know how I felt about her, all I knew was that it was a feeling that I've never felt especially with Kristina. Kristina broke my heart and I fell in love with her, at least I wish it was love. Yes, I care about her. But not in the same way I care about my family. The love I have for her turned into betrayal towards her. Betrayal that I will keep always.

Alareah is different from Kristina, a lot more different, or any women I've been with. I don't know but something about her speaks to me. It speaks trust and faith and...

"Boss we made it." Dantae, my bodyguard said as we parked in front of a mansion.

Caesar Hernandez is one of the mafia bosses that threw the ball tonight. He owns half of Russia with my father which is why I have to be here to support my father.

Tonight is the night that I will be seen in public for the first time with Alareah and this is the time that we get to be on social media.

"Ready?" I asked her and she nod nervously.

I swear when I see him I'm going to kill him. I don't care who he is or who I am. I may not be in the Mafia but I will kill.

I step out the car and grab onto her hand helping her out.

I look over to see Chloe and Monte.

Monte has been my bestfriend ever since we were young. Yea, he's older than me by a few years, but I still run this bitch.

He's also my partner in my business and we don't go anywhere without each other. I wouldn't have really been here if he wasn't by my side supporting me. And I love him for that. And for never letting me down.

But if he hurts my little sister, I will torture him.

I know that Alareah's getting more uncomfortable each step we take in side as she squeezes my arm. Her father is a piece of shit for what he did to her.

Even though we both are businessmen I feel like he's more than that. He has to be in the Mafia to, it makes no since.

I had my father help me with Kane, because since I'm not in the mafia, his men have more experience than mine men. He agreed to help and I knew that I could count on him.

It's time to soon take Kane Elrod down once in for all. He's obviously suspicious and dangerous.

"Hey, remember what I said." I winked at her and she began to blush.

If I was to be honest I would say that she's actually not bad at sex. She's literally amazing and I could never get tired of her.
——

*Alareah*

We walked inside and it was amazing, I can't believe this was someone's home, it was modern, the floor was shinny and marble, and there were stairs on both side straight ahead as you enter.

Paparazzi was outside as they snapped pictures and they're were just a little more at the entrance. "Let the Jobs began." Zee winked at me and I nod my head in agreement.

Ughh why does it have to be fake?

"Zee!" A man who looked to be in his mid 40's. He wasn't as muscular as Zee he had more fat on his body, his hair was a jet black slicked back and he had very little tattoos but I could only see very little. He wasn't bad looking for someone who barley works out and is in they're mid 40's.