Chapter 10.

WARNING: Scene ahead!!

"If you want me to stop then say stop." He says and I just nod my head.

He begins thrusting in and out of me slow and gently. As he kept going inside of me, he wasn't giving me all of it. "I want it all Zee." I moan in his ear. Pushing it all in I squeal and then moaned. My legs rapped around him wanting him to go faster. "Faster!" I yell. And he does. He groans in my ear. His head is buried in between my neck and chin. "Harder!" Was the next thing I said. And he start going hard.

I can feel I'm about to cum as it all builds up inside of me. My stomach's tight and my pusses throbbing. "Cum for me Alareah. Cum for me." He says in my ear and that's all I needed and then I cum. "Good girl." He says.

At this point, he's pounding inside of me and the only thing you can hear is his thighs clapping against my butt and thighs, and the sound of my juice coming in and out as he pounds inside of me. "I'm about to cum." He says gripping my left ass squeezing it.

And before I know it he came, staying in that position groaning in my ear.

Our breaths sinking together as we are tired. He finally pulls out and I let out a gasp. Laying on the bed, and I laying   On his chest. "I'm sorry" he says rubbing my back. "I know." I say looking up at him and then rub his cheeks. He gives me a small smile, holding the hand I have on his cheeks.

"Promise me something Alareah." He says and I can tell it wasn't a question but a demand. "Okay." I said worried. "Promise you'll never leave me." He says kissing my forehead.

Was I hearing this right, Zee Lavigne is asking me to promise him not to never leave him. My eyes widen and became watery and my lips quiver. "I promise Zee." I say and then giving him a long kiss. And it felt like it was the last one, the last time I'll ever see him.

We laid in bed talking and laughing, and I couldn't believe that he's never owned a bike nor ridden one. Crazy! "Well I'm gonna have to teach you one day." I said chuckling just a little. He sighs and gives me a small smile.

He starts hugging me and then kissing me. But then of course his phone goes off. "I have to take this. I'll be back." He says getting out of bed, walking towards the bathroom. I chuckle and blush a little, my cheeks a rose, he had no clothes on and I could see his bum.

Turning back to face me, he smirks and I stop. "You like the view, mmm." The sound of his voice so satisfying to my ear. Seeing me blush more he chuckles and walk away into the bathroom.

Grabbing some panties and throwing on Zee's t-shirt, I mean he can go and get another, I decide not to wear a bra. God there very uncomfortable. I looked at the time to see that it was around 5, wow how long have we- never mind.

Coming from the bathroom he seems worried. "Is everything okay?" I walk towards him. "Yeah just have to take care of some things, I'll be back in a few." He smirks and then winks before leaving.

Well I assume that these jobs are starting now.

I decided to check out the rest of the house, maybe there's some things I haven't seen yet, putting back on my spandex. I thought the spandex with the button up shirt was cute, I kinda felt bad because he walked out with no shirt.

I said kinda.

Walking around I seen lots of rooms, the gym, yoga, gaming room and more. Zee was telling me that those rooms are used when he has company, but more like people from the mafia when his dad decides to stay for a few days.

The only thing that he has is a lot of security I mean a lot and maybe weapons to. He seems like he's in the mafia but he's not I guess it's just the things he has.

I come across a room, the door was black and seemed very modern and the handle was gold, I decided to check it out. Slowly opening the door I come around a room that has dimmed red lights. But opening it more I see a bed in the middle of the room that looked like the legs connected from the ground to ceiling up, but the light shining on it was a dark red. Entering the room I see shelves, lots of them and lots of drawers and things hanging on the wall.

Walking towards them I open a drawer seeing all kinds of things I've never seen before. But when I come to a particular drawer I open it and came across some toys. Sex toys, still searching I see what was on the wall, it was things used for pleasuring. I maybe was a virgin a couple hours ago and I may not know the name of these things but I know what some of them are and how you use some of them.

"I see you've found our room."
——

Okay, so I know this one was shorter than the others but... I decided to do that on purpose, so see y'all in the next chapter. 😉😉

Love y'all❤️❤️