xxᴠɪɪɪ. ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏꜰ sᴛᴀʀᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ

Začať od začiatku

"Make believe I'm everywhere. Given in the light. Written on the pages is the answer to a never ending story." Suzie and Dustin sang together.

"Reach the stars, fly a fantasy." Savannah couldn't take it anymore as she burst into laughter, leaning onto Robin. Will and Oliver shared a look of confusion. "Rhymes that keep their secrets will unfold behind the clouds. And there upon a rainbow is, the answer to a never ending story." Savannah's laughter died down as the song came to a close.

"Planck's constant us six-point-six-two-six-zero-seven-zero-zero-four." Suzie told the boy. "You just saved the world." Savannah could hear the smile Dustin had on his face. "Gosh, I miss you, Dusty-bun." Dustin chuckled. "And I miss you more, Suzie-poo."

"I miss you more, multiplied by all the stars in our galaxy."

"No, I miss you-" Dustin's voice was cut out, thats when they group realized once again that they were being chased by a monster.

•••

ELEVEN, VIOLA, MAX, and Mike finally made it out of the mall, only just to stop and turn around again when seeing Billy's blue car sitting in the parking lot on fire, the man himself standing next to it.

"Shit!" Max yelled, starting to turn around with Eleven and Mike, Viola staying behind and pressing the button that closes the gate. The four ran through the back hallways once again, trying to find a hiding spot away from Billy.

They made it to an elevator, Mike slamming his finger against the arrow button trying to get it to hurry up.

"Billy." Max whispered, the three turned around to see the girl standing and staring down the hallway. "Billy, you don't have yo do this. Billy. Your name's Billy. Billy Hargrove. You love on four-eight-one-nine Cherry Lane. Billy, please, I'm Max. I'm your—" Billy punched the girl across the face, knocking her out.

Viola ran forwards. "You asshole!" She yelled at him. Billy emotionlessly, slammed the girl against the wall, knocking her out as well. Then he knocked out Mike, then El.

•••

OLIVER AND SAVANNAH WATCHED anxiously as Billy carried Eleven out of Scoops Ahoy and laid her down on the cold hard tile.

"Where the hell is Vee?" Savannah asked backing away from the railing and towards Robin, hyperventilating. "Robby, I don't know where she is." Savannah cried. "Sav, breath. She is okay. Max is with her." Robin comforted.

Their conversation was interrupted by rumbling and snarking from the creature that had been chasing them earlier. "Get ready!" Steve called to the three down the hall. They all nodded scurrying to grab fireworks.

The creature made it's way down to Eleven, letting a taloned hand travel out of it's mouth and towards Eleven's face.

Thats when Lucas threw the first firework, it hit the Mind Flayer in the face making it loose it's focus. "Flay this, you ugly piece of shit!" Lucas threw a second fire work, it landing straight in the creatures mouth, making in stumble back.

Everyone started to rapidity throw the fireworks at the Mind Flayer, making it stumble every which way and get confused. Explosions of color went everywhere which was quite beautiful when you looked at it.

The teens continued to throw the fireworks until they came down to their last couple ones

"Vee.. Vee." Max shook the girl. "Vee, come on." Viola's eyes slowly opened, seeing the ginger haired girl staring down at her, Mike looking down at her as well. "Come on." Max helped the teen up off the floor. "Are you okay?" Max asked, Viola's eyes went wide at the bright red bruise on Max's face, she brought her hand up to her own face feeling a let liquid coat her fingers. Blood.