Yandere!Legion (Frank) x Killer!Reader x Yandere!Trickster

Start from the beginning

"Oh, you boys are so sweet. What am I gonna do with you?" I sighed.

"Well, you can give your heart to me." Ji-Woon offered lovingly.

He stroked my hand that was on his bare chest with a small blush on his face. I stared at him longingly as he did the gentle action.

"Oh, Ji-Woon. That is very sweet."

"You can have sex with me." Frank blurted out.

I slowly turned my head around to face him with the most unimpressed look on my face. Ji-Woon laughed coldly.

"Tempting." I said deadpanned.

"I'll sing you another one of my songs!" Ji-Woon perked up hopefully. I whipped back around to face him. "I'll even write you a song!"

"Thank you, Ji-Woon. But no one's doing anything until you two apologise to each other!" I declared.

"He stabbed me! I'm not saying anything to him!" Frank hissed.

"You started it, Frank." I said.

I carefully took my hands off their chests, backing away from them. They both immediately followed, keen to get close to me.

"I'd kill anyone for you, babe." Frank said.

"So would I!" Ji-Woon butted in.

Frank wrapped his arms around my right arm, while Ji-Woon occupied my left. I looked back and forth between the two, getting more and more indecisive of who I liked more.

"Uhh..."

"I love you, babe. I do—I swear." The Legion leader urged.

"I love you too." The Trickster said.

"I love them more!" Frank exclaimed.

"No, I love them more!" Ji-Woon whinged.

"Alright, boys!" I snapped.

The two fellow killers jumped in surprise at my outburst. I pulled my arms out of theirs and backed into the car.

"I love you both too! I don't wanna choose between you two! Can't you both just have me? Can't you share?" I whined.

The boys exchanged glances.

"I could share." Frank shrugged, instantly regretting it as he tore his wound open more.

"Okay, first of all, we need to fix you up, Frankie." I said.

I gently stroked his shoulder, him instantly melting into the touch. The Trickster's blade didn't go too deep, and most of the blood was just getting soaked up in his clothes.

"It's nothing. He hardly got me. Weak throw if you ask me." Frank replied smugly.

Ji-Woon hissed and readied another blade.

"Should I try again?" He asked angrily.

"No! That's enough, boys. You two better start getting along." I lectured.

Frank yanked down his hood then slipped his mask off his face, throwing it down with Ji-Woon and my weapons.

"So you love me, baby? You really do?" He asked hopefully.

His dark eyes gazed into mine with an overwhelming amount of love. Frank was a little rough around the edges, but I knew he meant well. I came in close and planted a lingering kiss on his cheek.

"Yes, Frankie. I love you." I cooed. He smiled bashfully, and stole a small kiss from my lips before I pulled away. "You can kiss me all you want. As long as you don't try and hurt Ji-Woon again." I told him sternly.

"Fine."

"And as for you," I turned to Ji-Woon, where he offered a charming smile. "You promise me you won't ever hurt Frank again, I'll give you all the kisses you want." I bargained.

He let out a long sigh that sounded like he was holding in for a while. "Okay, my love. I promise." He agreed.

I leaned in for a kiss on the cheek, but Ji-Woon leaned in too and slammed his lips onto mine. Before it got too heated, Entity began to whisper darkly in my ear. I broke away from the young man, looking back at Frank.

"Okay, guys. The Entity wants me. I'll see you later, okay? No fighting." I said.

Frank and Ji-Woon shared a long glance.

"Fine." They groaned in unison.

The Trickster grabbed my weapon from where it leaned against the car and handed it to me.

"Thank you, Ji-Woonie." I smiled. "Bye, Frankie." I walked over to Frank and kissed him again on the cheek. I then moved back over to Ji-Woon. "Bye, Woonie." I pressed a kiss to his cheek as well.

I left my realm and travelled to another by the fog as it prepared a trial for me. I studied my bloody weapon in my hands, pondering what I had just gotten myself into. I just agreed to date two other killers who were both dangerously in love with me...

"This is fine."

I fought back the urge to panic.