"Uhhh, someone fill me in," Hayden chimed in.

"Long story short, I accidentally joined a cult in high school, got a demon summoned through me, and turned out like this. Caught up?" Jack explained.

"Crystal clear, thanks bro," Hayden said, leaning back in his chair.

"Okay, so what does this have to do with anything?" I asked.

"I really don't know. I kinda blacked out during and after the sacrifice, so I don't remember what happened," Jack told us.

"Well, shit," Hayden piped in.

"Well, we can worry about that later. You two are due for some bonding," I said, wiggling my eyebrows.

"What do you want us to do? Make love for you?" Hayden asked me sarcastically.

Jack chuckled at his comment and I smiled.

"I dunno... let's watch a movie?" I suggested.

It wasn't the best activity for this, but I didn't expect them to play twenty questions in front of me either.

"Fine. What kind?" I asked.

"I vote scary movie. What about you, blue eyes?" Hayden answered as he nodded to Jack.

"I'm with ya on that," Jack answered.

I sighed and folded my arms across my chest.

"You guys are responsible for my nightmares tonight," I answered saltily.

"You'll be alright, Love," Jack chuckled.

"You got any popcorn?" Hayden asked.

"Yeah. Cabinet on the left," Jack answered.

Hayden sprung up to go make popcorn and Jack and I started looking for a movie.

"Please, nothing demonic," I requested.

Jack smiled and held out his pinky.

"Promise," he said with a smile.

I laced my pinky with his and smiled. He leaned forward and kissed me quickly, then pulled me into his lap.

"Let's do a good ole' house-in-the-woods slasher," Hayden chimed in from the kitchen.

I smiled and Jack clicked on the first one he saw.

Hayden slid onto the couch next to us with a big bowl of popcorn on his lap.

"Hey, can you move the popcorn quick?" I asked Hayden.

He looked confused but did it anyway. When it was out of the way, I used his lap as a footrest.

"Thanks, I needed to extendddd," I stated.

Hayden rolled his eyes and Jack chuckled and started the movie. I laid my head on the armrest of the couch and Jack's arms were wrapped around me. I rested my arms over his and looked at the tv.

"I'm warning you both right now, if you start making out I will be throwing popcorn at you," Hayden told us.

"Try me, bitch," I replied.

Hayden made mocking facial expressions at me then threw a piece at me. I jerked my head quickly and caught it in my mouth.

"Thanks, delicious," I mocked sassily.

"Jesus, you two really are best friends. You're like my children," Jack teased.

"Sure, daddy," I joked with a wink.