Chaper 4: Letters, Friendships, & Love.

Two days after the kiss. Robin had to get to work in Family Video with Steve. Steve picked up Robin, she got into the car, and she was so quiet while Steve was driving. He thought that was no normal from Robin and that something was off.

Steve: Hey Robin? Why so quiet today? Is something wrong?
Robin: I just feel a bit sick today that's it.
Steve: If you want I can tell our boss to get you a day off and I can work for you today.
Robin: I'm fine ok. I can handle it.

Robin was thinking about what happened the other night at Nancy's. She felt guilty because she was in love with Nancy Wheeler. She felt sad because she was her best friend's ex. And Steve was her best friend  that knew about her secret and would support her in everything.
At Family Video Steve and Robin were working and helping their customers.

Steve: Hey Robin. I know you're not ok. Did something happen at Nancy's house?
Robin: Ok. I can't keep it from you. I'll tell you the truth. I kissed Nancy. And I think I have fallen in love with her. I'm so sorry.

Steve was surprised. Then he said...

Steve: Oh Oh...for real? I mean I don't blame you. It's Nancy.
Robin: Aren't you mad at me?
Steve: No of course not. You know we don't choose who we fall in love with. You and Nancy are such good friends. And you know I have moved on. Nancy and I are just good friends.
Steve: So she kissed you back?
Robin: Yeahhh —Robin replied nervously—.
Steve: Ha I knew it! I was right.
Robin: Knew what?
Steve: You know I've always had a feeling that Nancy didn't accept the fact that she liked girls as well as boys. And I'm sure Barb knew about it.
Hey at least you have a chance!
Robin: I guess so...
Steve: Come here. —Steve gave Robin a big hug—.
Robin: I didn't expect that reaction dingus. You're the most amazing friend. And I love you.
Steve: I love ya too Robs! Btw if you would like to give her a present or something. Chocolate!
Robin: What?
Steve: She loves chocolate. Hershey's is her favorite.
Robin: Thank you for the advice dingus!
Steve: Hey Robin also I have to tell you something. I went on a date with Vickie. I forgot to tell you.
Robin: Oh that is surprising too! Fair enough!
Steve: But the date was so....
Robin: What happened?
Steve: We were at the park, eating some snacks. A picnic, you know. And Vickie started to talk a lot.
Robin: Yeah she might be similar to me in that way.
Steve: No! Absolutely no! You're a amazing Robin. And when you talk everything is funny and interesting to listen to!
Robin: Thanks Steve.
Steve: For real you look nothing like her at all.
Ok so then we had some sandwiches at the park and there were pigeons around like a lot and they attacked us.
Robin: What? No way!
Steve: I took Vickie to a diner after that and she told me the date sucked and she left. I felt terrible. But glad it was over.
Robin: OMG! That's crazy! Hahaha I can't imagine!

It was 9:30 pm and Nancy was doing some work at her house. She went upstairs and laid on the bed. All she could think was Robin and what happened the other night. She wondered if Robin felt the same about her. She grabbed the phone and decided to call her.

Nancy: Robin?... is that you?
Robin: Hiii Nance. What's up?
Nancy: You know I think we need to talk about what happened two nights ago. I wanna explain everything.
Robin: Me too. Nance. We kissed. Remember?
Nancy: Yes. I just wanna say it was the most wonderful kiss I've ever had.
Robin: Same Nance.
Nancy: So tomorrow come here at my house and we decide where to go. Ok?
Robin: Of course. 2:30pm?
Nancy: Sure...and hey I love you and goodnight.
Robin: Good night Nance. I love you too.

ROBIN's POV
I am soooo nervous can't stop these annoying butterflies while thinking of Nancy. I wonder what is she gonna say. Should I bring some present? Or something....

Robin decided to write a letter, she wasn't the best at it but she put all her creativity on it.
Letter:
Dear Nancy, I wrote this letter for you to let you know that I'm so happy for our bond.Let me tell you this I have never told you before. Back then before I even met you I thought you were a priss. That's how people would say about you and I'd believe it. I was so dumb because when I met you I saw the most wonderful woman I've ever seen. Smart, brilliant, with a huge heart, brave, and such a badass! The past two months I've been feeling something I've never felt before, I'm the happiest around you. I have fallen in love. And that person is you. With Love, Robin. ❤️