Chapter 1: So that makes us Friends, as in officially?

In Hawkins, Indiana, was calm and a nice place to hang out again. Steve and Robin had to go back to work. The gang would go to school including Robin and Nancy too it was their last year at High school.
Robin and Nancy had talked to each other at High school. They would sit together for lunch. And eventually became good friends. Robin never in her mind thought she was going to be talking to Nancy Wheeler, she used to call her a priss. But it was because she didn't know her well back in the day. Nancy at first was annoyed at Robin. She was very talkative while Nancy was the opposite. She couldn't stand her. But once she got to know her she liked Robin's kindness and intelligence. She had finally found a good friend. After Barb. She would feel lonely, she missed having a good friend to talk with. She missed the only friend she had. Steve and Robin would work together. They were best friends. And Steve was the only one who would understand Robin and the one keeping her secret.

ROBIN's POV
It is Sunday morning. And Steve and I are going to pick up the gang to go out fishing, have a picnic and get some sun.
Oh and Nancy is going too! She is so cool. I guess she's my friend now too. Love it — Robin sighed.

Steve: Hey Robin! Time to go and buy some supplies!!
Robin l: I'm coming!!
—-Robin gets in the car—
Steve: Now let's pick up the nuggets (Max, Lucas and Dustin. )
Robin: Hahaha your lil nuggets ha? You're the best babysitter aren't you?
Steve: Well...I guess I AM. Always the freaking babysitter since 1984. —Steve laughed—

NANCY's POV
The past six months have been rough but I think I moved out. My breakup with Johnatan was hard. But we had differences and different plans. He's moving to Canada for college. Him and I are good friends now. I am glad for that. It's great to be single. I am focusing on my goals and I still have my dream of becoming one of the best female journalists.
Nancy: Ok time to get ready. Mom??
Karen: What's going on?
Nancy: I am going to the woods with the gang. Mike? Aren't you coming?
Mike: Oh yeah wait up...!
Karen: Ok. Fine. Be careful!
—Nancy arrives and meets the gang—

Max: Hey Nancy it's here!!
Dustin: Ok now it's time to walk to the lake.
—They were all at the lake—
Steve: Ugh shit! I forgot to buy soda and snacks.
Dustin: Seriously Steve? The snacks? I thought you wouldn't forget something so simple.
Steve: I am so busy fishing I need to find the biggest fish!! Robin?
Robin: Yeah?
Steve: Do you mind if I asked you to go to 7/11 and get some soda and snacks?
Robin: It's ok...Oh but one thing. I forgot I don't have a license. I am saving money for it.
Nancy: Ok I'll drive then. But where's the car?
Steve: You have to walk a bit. Here are the keys.
—-Nancy and Robin walk to the car—

Nancy: Hey Robin I wanted to say Thank you for helping me with my Spanish project. You're incredibly amazing with language skills. Smart, awesome, brilliant.. and and...

Robin: Nancy? What's wrong? Haha why are you so talkative today?
Nancy: I don't know...I am idk I am just in a good mood today I guess.

Robin: Haha ok...? Thank you and I would help you with anything. I also love History and Maths. But I'm sure you're way better than me on that haha. I haven't told you but I am so happy we're friends.
Nancy: Yes we are. —she blushed—
Robin: Best Friends? —she smirked—
Nancy: Best Friends? As in officially?
Robin: YEAH. I mean yeah amazing.
Nancy: Yeah. —she blushed— Both blushed—
Nancy: From now on. I won't keep any secret from you. Ok?
Robin: Secret? What you mean secret? What?
—Robin changed the conversation—
Robin: School project remember?
Nancy: Oh sure...Don't forget we have a final project to do.
Robin: Oh yeah. A very important one. After that school is over!
Nancy: YEAH. So we gotta get as many books as possible for information. Public Library at 9:30?
Robin: Yeah Family Video closes at 9. Wait at 9pm?
Nancy: Um yeah I got keys to the library, and it is easier to study when the library is empty.
Robin: Ok...Nancy Wheeler.
Nancy: Yeah

After going for the snacks. Robin and Nancy were back. Max and Lucas had planned a surprise...
Lucas: Hey Steve! Look! —Lucas pushed Steve into the water—
Then Max pushed Dustin into the lake then Nancy pushed Robin, then Mike jumped in and they were all in the lake, laughing and having fun.
After a long day in the lake it was getting dark and it started raining. After that they all drove home soaked in water .
It was such a great  day.