pottery ( multiple pov pt1)

Eddie: pottery and eddie do not mix well but you thought it would be worth a shot. So today for a date idea you told eddie what you had planned he seemed very excited for this pottery date. When getting ready he placed on an old black t-shirt he didnt mind getting dirty and a pair of black skinny jeans and boots. He made sure he entire outfit was clothes he wore less then the others so he wouldn't be really attached to then if they were to be ruined. Upon arrival the two of you headed in, followed the directions the owner stated before you two were sent to a station. Clay and everything you need was already at your station. Sitting down first you began molding the clay with your hands. Instead of being at your side eddie sat behind you , not answering your questions eddie placed his hands on yours and helped guide your hands through the wet clay. "Eddie.. where did you learn how to do this?" You questioned. "I'm full of surprises my love." Your hands were full of wet clay. Eddie carefully rested his head in the nook of your neck, his slow breathing was flet on your neck. The way his hands moved with yours was amazing. After about an hour you two had a beautiful vase done. After setting it aside to dry you both went over to clean yourselves up. While you washed up eddie stood behind you with his arms wrapped around you. "You have no idea how much I'm in love with you." Eddie placed a kiss on your head. Honestly he makes you feel like the only girl in the world.

◇◇

Steve: after work at the video shop you and steve decided to walk around and figure out what the two of you wanted to do. You both had the best two days off so you wanted to spend the rest of today and the next 2 days with each other as much as possible. Deciding on dinner and then pottery after dinner. The two of you sat in a booth in the corner. You and steve have been together for exactly 2 years and this has been the most amazing 2 years of your life. Sure you had your ups and downs with each other but you always managed to work things out like adults. "This place looks amazing and everything smells amazing too." This restaurant was a new one to the town so of course it was almost constantly busy. Looking around at all of the art on the walls and other details. "This restaurant definitely fits our town." You chuckled. After eating the most amazing dinner with the most amazing guy you headed off to the pottery shop hand in hand with steve. Opening the door you could hear the little ding ding from the bell above your head. Not even 3 minutes after stepping inside you were greeted by a little old lady with a grin on her face. "Welcome. We have a pottery instructor on hand if you need her , she is super sweet and full of knowledge. All you have to do is ask. If you know what you are doing please go ahead and enjoy yourselves." Before uttering a work the little old lady disappeared. You thought nothing of it but of course steve and something to say about it. Smacking his arm you took his hand and led him over to a pottery station. Before asking for help steve insisted that he knew what he was doing and that he would teach you , needless to say he had no idea what he was doing and eventually gave in and asked for help. After a 15 minute lesson you two had it down pretty well. Laughter filled the room while the two of you enjoyed yourselves. Clay water was all over both you and steve and the art project wasn't exactly perfect but you and steve loved it nonetheless. After an hour of goofing off you both decided to calm it quits. Now somewhat cleand up steve laid a big ole kiss on your cheek. "This was fun , we should do it again." Steve cleaned off your face from any clay. "Agreed."

♡♡

Jonathan:  Although pottery isnt Jonathan's type he came along because he knew its something you enjoy plus it was your 8 month anniversary. Instead of going out Jonathan planned an at home date which suited you both better. First off you both had a romantic dinner outside filling yourselves with a grade A dinner. Then was a slow down to your favorite song under the stars. Now the both of you are on the back deck, aprons on molding clay with your hands. In between helping you mold the clay Jonathan took several pictures captioning the beautiful moment. At first you weren't used to your picture being taken but it grew on you not to long after. "Look, look!!" You beamed excitedly. In front of you was a beautiful bowl  perfectly done. "Wow looks amazing babe." Jonathan snapped a picture before placing his camera down." Sitting aside from you he looked ar the bowel in amazement. "I dont think I could've done that." Jonathan chuckled. "Oh shush you could've." You kissed his head before carefully removing the bowl. Placing in on a small table you cleaned yourself up before returning next to your boyfriend. Jonathan pulled you in for a kiss. "I love you." "I love you."

♤♤

♤♤

A/n: hiya ! Hope you enjoyed this little bit !! I had like 0 ideas until I thought about pottery and thought about how cute it would be to get a little story involving some of the characters. I hope you guys are enjoying so far! I do take requests so if you want one done with you personally and a special character dont hesitate to let me know! Thank you so much for all of the love and support I really do appreciate it!! ♡♡♡