ᶻᵉʳᵒ. ᵇᵉᵍⁱⁿⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ

prologue,( the beginning of the end

prologue,
( the beginning of the end. )

Water. And lots of it. She didn't know where it was coming from, or what was happening, and what she was doing in the water, or how she even got there. But one thing she did know? She was scared. She didn't know where she was or how she got there, or anything else about herself.

She couldn't see much. Everything was blurry, and her eyes were stinging like crazy. Her whole body was tingling, and it felt like someone was sitting down on her chest, or someone was placing brick after brick onto her. In conclusion, she felt like she couldn't breathe.

She wanted to scream, but it was like she had gone brain dead or something, because she couldn't seem to open her mouth. But then, right before she was about to black out, a face appeared in her vision. It was a man. But that was about all the girl could decipher through her blurry vision.

And then everything went black.

The girl shot up with a gasp, air re entering her lungs. She landed on her hands and knees, gasping and coughing up water. At least she assumed it was water. The skin of her hands dug into the grated floor as she looked around.

She seemed to be in a box shaped room, and there was boxes and crates surrounding her. The lighting was dim, and the only light she could see was a bright red one above her, and it was getting closer and closer. That was when she heard it; an alarm, blaring loudly in the distance.

Then she realized something. She couldn't remember anything. Like, at all. She didn't know her name, where she came from, how she got here, who her parents were, if she had any siblings, or even where she was going. But she didn't have time to worry about not remembering anything, because the whole room came to a sudden halt.

She could hear some people shouting in the distance as she sat back on her heels, just as the roof above her split in half and opened outwards like doors, letting a bright light shine in, making the girl cover her eyes with her forearm.

Suddenly, the weight of the room shifted, and the girl looks towards the person standing in front of her. It was a boy with blonde hair. And when he opened his mouth, she couldn't quit pin point his accent.

"It's a girl."