|Chapter 18|

The next morning, Willow wakes up, feeling her body totally drained, a constant buzzing noise ringing in her head. She caressed her temples before she sat up and watched the time on the clock that was on the bedside table. 9:47 AM, not so bad.

    Turning her head a little to the left, Willow saw Alma sitting on the floor, her head resting on her arms crossed on the bed. She was sleeping, and how peaceful was she looking when she was asleep! The young woman couldn't stop staring at her, her eyes were drawn to Alma like a magnet.

    Willow extended her hand and she delicately intertwined her fingers with Alma's black hair. Cradled by the tender caresses of Willow, the ymbryne opened her eyes, happy to see her little protege in shape. Alma lifted her head from her arms and she took Willow's hand gently.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." Alma only answered with a sweet smile. She sat on the bed and leaned in to kiss Willow on the lips.

Carried by the joy to know that Willow was now safe and sound, the ymbryne deepened the kiss, putting her right hand on Willow's ribs for some support. A sharp pain travelled through the girl's body, making her wince. Alma immediately retrieved, alerted by the squeaking of Willow. The young woman brought her hand to the injured area and she pressed her lips together. It was so painful.

"Did I hurt you?" Alma asked appalled.

"No... You did quite the opposite actually." Seeing that Alma was still torturing herself, Willow took Alma's hand in hers and she squeezed it.

"Do you mind..?" Alma asked, tugging at Willow's t-shirt to lift it. Willow froze thinking of something totally different from what Alma really wanted to do. Willow shook her head to pull herself together.

"No, absolutely not, go ahead." The young woman answered after she regained the use of speech.

Alma slowly lifted Willow's t-shirt up until its rim was right under the young woman's breasts, revealing a vast trail of bruises on Willow's left side. Alma gasped at this mixture of purple, blue and even yellow on the skin of her protege. It might have been caused by her powers thought the ymbryne examining Willow's body.

   Willow, her, was totally somewhere else, she had never shown so much of her skin to Alma and she was a bit tensed. The ymbryne reached out, but before her fingers could meet with Willow's flesh, she gave the girl the 'Can I?' look which Willow answered with a small nod and a shy smile.

    Alma softly grazed her fingers on the bruises not to hurt her protege, but to soothe her. Shivers ran down Willow's spine, the woman could only think about the fact that if Alma upped her fingers a little, she could touch her breast and that made Willow's stomach twirl in a pleasant way.

Before Willow could understand what was happening, Alma leaned over her to kiss the injured area. She left some kisses here and there, her lips lingering on the skin making Willow's mind go crazy. She had difficulty to control herself, Alma knew very well what she was doing and Willow hated her so much for that.

    If Willow wasn't so damaged at the moment, she'd make Alma understand that she can't tease her that way without 'consequences'. The ymbryne landed one last and long kiss on Willow's skin, feelings the goosebumps being created under her lips. She lifted her head up, pulling down Willow's t-shirt making sure to do it very slowly. She loved to see her protege so out of her comfort zone and flustered, it was adorable.

Suddenly, the two women heard someone knocking at the door and, by reflex, Willow tried to hide Alma to Emma's mind - who was the one who had knocked. A violent pain sprung in her head and the young woman let out a painful scream, bringing her hands around her head.

    Emma flung open the door while Miss Peregrine approached Willow, circling her arms around the woman before pulling her closer to make their bodies touch. Willow leaned against Alma, still screaming and crying as the pain continued to grow.

    Panicked, Emma rushed in the direction of the bed, asking Miss Peregrine what she could do to help. The ymbryne, as panicked as the floating girl, hold on to Willow trying to calm her down and she gently asked Emma to leave what she did, closing the door behind her.

Willow's cries reduced a little by the soothing touch of Alma's hand on her head. The young woman's heart was beating fast, her head was throbbing painfully and her body started to shake uncontrollably. Tears ran down Alma's cheeks, she was so scared by what was happening to Willow, she hated to see her suffer like that.

    Still caressing Willow's head, the ymbryne also tried to say nice things to her protege to make her calm down. The young woman felt the pain disappear little by little, but she couldn't stop herself from crying and trembling. She gripped Alma's arms and she hold on to them, she didn't want Alma to leave her. Willow didn't know where all this pain came from. One minute, she was feeling amazingly well with the headmistress taking care of her and the other, she felt the worst pain of her life.

"Are you alright sweetheart?" Alma's voice was shaking, she couldn't help it, but she had to know what that was all about.

"Just hold me tight please." Willow said quietly, her voice stuck in the back of her throat. "And never let me go..."

I'm sorry for hurting Willow so much, but she'll get better soon, I promise! Anyway, I also gave you a more heated moment between Alma and Willow, I hope you liked it. Have a nice day/night, take care!
- M <3 -