24

I unlocked the front door with my hands shaking as I twisted the door knob.

"Youngbin! My sweet little boy, great job on doing that! I'm so proud of you!!" My dad smiled at me.

"Would you stop?"

"Stop what?"

"Acting like that didn't hurt me! You know how much I loved him and then now you made me break up with him. Then you also had blackmailed me to break up my friend and his boyfriend, they haven't dont anything to you! You only aimed at Kyungmin's ex because he was poor!"

"And I'm still aiming at him." He looked away

"Why?!"

"Well he needs the money right? And I see Kyungmin has a new boyfriend too so I'll break them up too."

"Just leave them alone!! They have done nothing to you!"

"They're disgusting though, they need to break up. And I already have a great plan on how to."

"I doubt it."

"Oh you'll see." He smirked

"What are you smirking for? This is stupid!"

"Youngbin, you're gonna do what I say or else-"

"Okay okay fine! I'll help you!"

"Thats what I thought, go to your room now. Also, you know the drill, I know you can read my mind right now!" He smiled then started laughing.

I walked to my room avoiding looking at his direction. I sat on my bed and sighed while typing a message to Yoonwon.

Yoonwon

Youngbin
Yoonwon, I need a favor right now.

Yoonwon
Damn it, I get the money right?

Youngbin
Of course, you always do.

Yoonwon
Alright, explain the plan right now.

Youngbin
It's actually my dads idea but yes, we were thinking..

Tbc..

A/N: I left that tbc there bc i dont wanna spoil whats gonna happen in the story. So yes, surprise update ig. I don't think i really have fans or people who enjoy my stories that much but .. (i forgot what i was gonna say)