And when the lift stop where his suite is, Lorch turns her around, lifting her from the ground. Pinapulupot niya ang legs nito sa bewang niya habang hindi niya pinapakawalan ang labi nito.

Pagkapasok nila ng suite ay binaba niya ito at mabilis na hinubaran. 

"You're mine again," Lorch smirked, pulling her naked body to his.

"Always been yours," saad nito habang nakangiti.

"Yeah..." Lorch runs his gaze on her body before pinning her against the door. "I want you here."

Binasa nito ang labi ng hinimas niya ang basa na nitong pagkababae.

"I just love it that you're always wet for me," he said, his voice heavy as the desire to take her was so strong but he knew he has to make her more ready for him.

So Lorch started stroking her folds while giving fair attention to her breasts.

"Ooh, Lorch..." Saskia squirmed, her hips swaying back and forth, rubbing her clit on his fingers. "Please, more... I want more..."

Pinakawalan niya ang dibdib nito at siniil ito ng halik.

"Easy, luv. You will get more this time," he whispered, biting his bottom lips while fixing her hair back to see her face clearly while fucking her with his two fingers.

"Aah! Aaah! Lorch! Baby..." Umawang ang labi nito.

"That's it, moan my name..." Lorch runs his tongue on her jaw while speeding up his thrusts in and out of her core.

Pinagitna niya ang binti niya sa mga hita nito ng tinangka nitong isara ang dalawang binti nito.

"Don't. Keep your legs apart." Lorch ordered, pulling a handful of her hair down to have better access to her neck.

"Oooh! Fuck! Lorch!" Malakas na sigaw nito ng mas lalo niyang marahas na inangkin ang pagkababae nito hanggang sa halos bumigay ang tuhod nito.

Lorch quickly held her waist securing her when she trembled after reaching her climax with just the fuck of his fingers.

"Aaah... shit..." Saskia whimpered, clinging to his shoulder while he chuckles.

"You got dirty mouth every time I pleasure you," komento niya.

Madalas talaga itong magmura pagnagtatalik sila. Which doesn't bother him at all. He does the same when making love with her is so intense and gratifying.

"Gago, sino hindi mapapamura sa ginagawa mo sa katawan ko." Nanghihina nitong saad na kinatawa niya lang.

Lorch then scooped her and brought her to the bar area. He made her sit in the high chair at the bar counter.

"At bakit dito?" Nakataas ang kilay na tanong nito habang hinuhubad niya ang mga damit niya

Lorch smirked while holding his already really hard cock, stroking it a few times while Saskia moistened her lips, her eyes staring at his shaft.

"We got this suite for us. So why not explore every exciting part of it with good, memorable, and hot lovemaking..." He grinned, pulling one of the stool and placing it just about two feet, on the right side of Saskia's stool.

"Lorch..."

Napalabi ito ng hinawakan niya ang isang binti nito. Tumupi ang tuhod nito ng pinatong niya ang paa nito sa stool.

"Please... baby, don't be too wild now," Saskia said but her eyes has a glint of strong lust and excitement. Though he catch the worry in her voice.

"You'll be fine. Trust me, luv." He soothed, holding her left leg by the back of her knee.