Chapter 44

We finally arrived and headed for the checkout.

Cashier
ㅡHello!

ㅡHello! We will need 2 places please.

Cashier
ㅡHow old are you?

ㅡ17 years old. Is there a rate under 18?

Cashier
ㅡ17 years old! I'm 18, what a coincidence. Yes, there is an under 18 rate. I'll give you 2 places now. And And...what is your name? Which high school do you go to?

ㅡHmmm, my name is Y/n and my high school is...

Seungmin
ㅡWe don't live in Seoul. We're on vacation.

I turned back to Seungmin, wondering why he had lied to the cashier. He looked pissed off, I didn't understand why.

Cashier
ㅡOh...okay. It doesn't matter.

He gave us our two tickets and slipped a paper with them.

Cashier
ㅡBye Miss Y/n! I hope to see you soon!

I didn't understand why he told me that. I glanced at the paper he had slipped me.

You are very beautiful! I hope you will accept to go on a date with me ;)
0XX-XXX-XXXX
Choi Yeonjun

Seungmin noticed that I was reading the paper. He snatched it from my hands to read it too.

Seungmin
ㅡAre you going to message him?

ㅡNo! I'm not!

ㅡAre you sure?

ㅡYes! Why do you doubt me?

ㅡDo you think I didn't see you staring at him intensely?

ㅡWhat are you talking about Seungmin?? I'm talking to him so I'm looking at him. That's all. Stop imagining stuff all the time!

He didn't answer.

ㅡYou know what? You're pissing me off! I'm going to go ride and have fun on my own. I've had enough of your excessive jealousy!

I walked away without looking back.

I felt angry. Why doesn't Seungmin trust me??

But I also felt sad...I didn't want to lose him, but if he continued, I wouldn't have choice.

I felt guilty for leaving him like that.

I went to a bar-restaurant to buy myself something to eat and move on.