Chapter 5

The teacher came back with...the Seungmin!

I had forgotten that he was coming to this college and that he was possibly the new one in the class.

Inevitably, the teacher had to arrive when we heard the 'best passages' of the video I had launched.

Mrs. Smith flushed with anger or embarrassment and ran to stop the video.

She turned to Seungmin and gave him a big smile.

Mrs. Smith
ㅡI'm very sorry Seungmin for this slight issue.

She immediately changed her attitude.

Mrs. Smith
ㅡWHO.DID.THIS?

No one answered. We are all friends and stand together. We will never denounce someone.

Well, that's what I thought...

Yeji
ㅡIt's Y/n, ma'am!

Mrs. Smith
ㅡI was sure. Y/n, you will come see me at the end of the course. We will both talk.

Hyunjin whispered to me.

Hyunjin
ㅡShe really is a bitch.

Yeji is the only one not integrated into the class. Last year, she and her friends harassed dozens of students. Everyone fear them. One day we decided it was too much and me and the boys went to see them. It was from that moment that we became popular. All her friends were expelled but not her, since her father is the principal of the school.

The whole class tried to change her and integrate her, but she refused and tried to bully other people. I hate her. She also hates me because she loves Jinnie and thinks we're too close. Pffff.

Mrs. Smith
ㅡSooooooo. Shut up!