Chapter 12

Mrs.Huang
ㅡThe project will therefore be to make a group presentation. This will be the presentation of the year and it is one of the most important assignments of your 11th grade year. They will be presentations on different subjects. So...

She looked for her leaves.

I love Mrs.Huang very much and she loves me very much too. She is more 'chill' than the other teachers. She's also younger, so she laughs at our jokes, etc.

Mrs.Huang
ㅡSo...Yoo Jimin, Uchinaga Aeri and Kim Hyunjin, you will be working on volcanoes and mountains.

She continued to say all the talk topics.

Mrs.Huang
ㅡAnd finally, Hyunjin, Seungmin and Y/n, I picked the best topic for you. Mrs.Smith told me about the 'little joke' Y/n played on her, and so you are going to work on the human body and human reproduction.

She says it with a smile. The whole class laughed.

Mrs.Huang
ㅡYou have 1 month to prepare it. The presentation should last a minimum of 40 minutes.

40 MINUTES???

IT'S SUPER LONG!

Hyunjin
ㅡY/n? We can start tonight. We just have to come to your house and we can sleep there if we finish too late.

ㅡOkay.

Seungmin
ㅡDo you agree? Don't you ask your parents? You too Hyunjin?

ㅡMy mom is always okay, as long as we take care of ourselves. And she is always happy to welcome the boys home.

Hyunjin
ㅡAnd my parents are always ok with me going to Y/n. I even think that I sleep more often at her place than at my place.

Seungmin
ㅡI have to ask my parents. But I don't know if they will accept.

ㅡWhy?

Seungmin
ㅡAs my big sister is 24 years old, they still take me for a baby and they never want me to go out...

ㅡCan I have your sister and parents' number?

Seungmin
ㅡWhy?

ㅡTo ask them if you can come.

Hyunjin
ㅡDon't worry Seungmin. Y/n does magic. They will definitely accept.