Chapter 28

When Seungmin returned, he had a big smile on his face.

Seungmin
ㅡI managed to get a dispence, so we can go out now! I'll take you home and you can change.

ㅡThank you Minnie! You're the best!

ㅡAnd...I received a message from my parents...

ㅡI know, all the boys will come. You can stay at home as long as you want. Besides, now we...we can sleep in the same bed every...every night...

ㅡI...yes.

ㅡgOOD LET'S GO!

We took each other's hand and went back up the emergency stairs, so as not to be spotted. I glued myself to Seungmin all along the way.

We finally arrived home. I put the key in the lock and we went inside. I was finally able to take off from Seungmin.

ㅡMinnie? How are you? Are you all red? Are you hot? I can put the fan on if you want.

ㅡNo, it's fine. I just have to go to the toilet.

He ran to the toilet.

I went up to my room to get my own clothes. I changed. I put on shorts and a T-shirt. I really liked wearing large T-Shirts but I didn't have any of my own. I always took those of the boys. But I felt like it was disrespectful to Minnie to wear another boy's T-Shirt so I wore a top.

I went back downstairs and found a note on the living room table.

"Hey Sweetie,
I went home to pick up some stuff. I'll also take some clothes that I'll leave in your house like the boys.
See you later baby♡"

Haha.

Are we connected or what?

I'm happy, I'll be able to wear a Minnie T-Shirt!