The Bathroom

⚠️Warning: Sexual content⚠️

Y/n's POV.

"It might hurt a little bit." Eddie grabbed the rubbing alcohol, putting some on the cloth and dabbing it onto my back.

"Mmm." I gritted my teeth.

"Sorry." He put the cloth down grabbing a new bandage and wrapping it around my back just like Nancy had done to Steve. "All done."

I put one of Max's clean shirts on, turning to him as we sat on the floor of Max's bedroom. Everyone had gone to the living room so Eddie could patch me up.

"What's wrong?" He asked, noticing the frown on my face. "Hey..." He poked my cheek. "Turn that frown upside down."

"It's not fair for Max to put herself in danger like that."

"You feel selfish?" He asked. "Because you're not the one risking your own life?"

"Of course, I do." I told him. "I mean... if only you and I weren't always together, I could draw Vecna's attention."

"Yeah, but we are always together."

"But do we need to be?" I asked him. "Do we need to be together at all times if it means saving Max?"

"And possibly killing yourself?" He argued. "You're being ridiculous."

"I'm being ridiculous? Trying to save my friend?"

"It's dangerous. That's all I'm saying."

"I know it is. That's why I want to take Max's place. You don't get it, Eddie. She thinks she's alone. She thinks she has nothing to lose. But she does. Everyone adores her, but she doesn't realise that." I spoke. "She's a good friend and I want her to be okay."

"I know, Sweetheart. We'll do everything we can to make sure she's okay. We'll all be okay. I'll be right by your side the entire time. I won't ever leave you." He wrapped his arms around me, bringing me closer. "But there's something I've been meaning to ask you."

"Yeah?"

"How am I the cure?" He asked.

I smiled. "Let's just say, I can't survive without you."

"Of course, you can't. Who could survive without all this." He said as he flexed his bicep.

"Without what? I don't feel anything." I said as I touched his arm. He gave me a death stare which made me giggle. "I'm joking! You're packin' with muscles!"

"That's right." He kissed my forehead. "Y/n." He took my chin, pulling my face to look up at him. His brown eyes looked deeper into mine, my heart thumping faster with every second his eyes were on me. "I like you a lot." He whispered. "I like you more than anything."

"I like you more than anything, Eddie."

He smiled, his face brightening with glory.

"I have a secret to tell you." I whispered.

"Ooh, I love secrets."

"I stole Nancy's box of condoms." I giggled. He gasped, a smile covering his face.

"That is a crime." He said. "Did you really?"

"I did. Look, I even hid it." I reached into one of Max's drawers and pulled out the box. I handed it to Eddie and he took a look at the box.

"EXTRA LARGE?!"

"Shhhhh!!!" I laughed. "Keep it down."

"Damn! Who has Nancy been screwing?! A giant?"