Chapter 19 - In control

ابدأ من البداية

I couldn't breathe. All I saw around my vision were stars. I wanted to pass out.

Before he could cum, I pulled him out of my mouth and licked my lips.

"What the fuck?" He growled.

I smirked. "I wasn't gonna let you come just yet, amore. Sit back and relax."

Another loud growl emanated out of him and within the twinkle of an eye, he wrenched his hands free of the handcuffs and took away the blindfold from his eyes.

How did he......

My eyes widened at the wild ferocious look lurking around in his stormy gray eyes. His lips curled into a wolfish grin and before I knew it, I was pinned to the bed and my lingerie set was ripped into shreds.

"Now I'm in control, baby." He whispered. "You're gonna regret teasing me like that in every possible way until you beg for mercy. Be a good little slut for me and maybe I might let you cum."

I would take that as offensive but right now I couldn't bring myself to care. Tonight, I would be a whore for my man.

I nodded my head at him unable to say any coherent words right now. The look he gave me made a thrilling sensation to run down my spine. He stared at me like he wanted to devour me as his eyes glazed with lust.

"Words, baby." He groaned in disapproval and spanked my soaking pussy.

A cry escaped my lips, "Yes daddy."

He smirked at the name I just called him. His fingers slowly caressed my face until they got to my hardened nipples. He pinched it with his forefinger and flicked the sensitive bud. It sent a wave of electric spark straight down to my core.

He took a nipple into his mouth and tugged on it. Licking and sucking it until his mouth enclosed around my breast and he released it with a loud pop.

My body was on fire and I found it hard to take air into my lungs.

The perspiration running down his forehead gave his skin a healthy glow. He took my nipple into his mouth again and bit down on it while massaging the other with his hand. The sensations that gathered around it were so strong that my breathing was a ragged mess right now.

He gave the other breast the same attention, flicking the piercings occasionally as he bit down on it hard.

My hand grasped handfuls of his hair unable to keep my hands away from him. Every inch of my body needed his attention. My skin was flushed and on fire.

His lips trailed down to my belly button and over to where I needed him the most.

"Bellissimo," He placed a kiss on my throbbing clit and proceeded to leave butterfly kisses across my legs and thighs.

I held my breath as his eyes locked with mine, he lowered his head and clamped his mouth on my sweet center. His tongue flicked it lazily and delved deeper to explore my clit in a way that extinguished all my senses. Pleasure flooded through my system.

His mouth latched until my wet folds and sucked delicately on them. I watched with hooded eyed as he ate me out like he was starving. My heart soared in my chest at that thought.

My legs enclosed around his shoulders, pushing his face deeper into me. I shivered when I felt him smile against me and shoved his tongue into my pussy.

"Oh, God. Blade." I moaned loudly, biting down hard on my bottom lip to prevent anymore sounds from escaping. Layla was sleeping soundly in the room next to ours and I didn't want to wake her up with the obnoxious sounds that escaped my lips, but I couldn't get myself to stop when he continued to caress my walls and plunged his tongue deeper into me.