Chapter 4

Next day
Nandini got up from her sleep at 4am.
She glanced at manik who is sleeping beside her. She caressed his hairs.

N:-may be if we met in different circumstances, our life would be different manik, If you would respected me for once, I should have accepted you whole heartedly, although I want to destroy your family, am not a blood thrusty devil. I just want your family to experience my mom's pain, i wanted to prove my mom is not wrong, I wanted to prove am not a wild child, I will definitely fill murthy & malhotra mansion's with darkness, this is nandini's promise. I will make your family regret their every actions.

Nandini got up and went to take a bath.
She got ready in saree and went downstairs. She entered kitchen and found, naira, Aliya and navya. Nandini wished them morning, everyone started their work. Nandini took coffee for everyone. Harsh and yukta sat in lawn after morning walk. Nandini went to them and gave them coffee.

Yu:-not bad I think due to yesterday's punishment you got up early, I think I should punish you often.

Nandini rolled her eyes but composed herself.

N:-ji dadi ji(in mind:-Mrs old lady if you often punish me then you will make your grandson turn against you).

Saying nandini went away. Harsh glanced at her back.

Ha(in mind) :-why she is reminds me of ishitha, why am thinking about that ungrateful daughter of mine, who didn't even think once before  destroying my reputation. I just hate her.

Soon it was for breakfast time, everyone started having breakfast. Navya came to dinning room with hot food bowl. She purposefully dropped food bowl near yukta but for everyone it seemed as accident. Soon food spilled on floor and some what on yukta's saree and skin on her hand . Soon yukta roared in loud voice.

Yu:- don't you know how to hold bowl properly, I didn't know from where am getting these daughter in law's who didn't even know how to hold bowl's.

Nav:-am sorry dadi ji, it's fallen mistakenly. (Fake crying).

Yu:-why are you crying, I should cry, you dare to spill hot food on me, come I will show you how much will it pain when you came contact with hot food.

Saying this she took navya's hand and was about to put in hot sambar. Everyone tried to stop her but stopped seeing yukta's glare. As she was about to put navya's hand, a hand stopped yukta.
Navya turned and saw cabir stopping yukti.

Yu:-cabir what are you doing,let me punish her.

Ca:-just stop it dadi are you mad or what, she dropped bowl mistakenly and you are making big thing for small mistake.

Ha:-cabir watch your tone, you are talking to your grand mother.

Ca:-dadu I know am somewhat rude but she can't treat  my wife like this, this is torture, I can't let my wife suffer.

Yu:-swarna watch this is fine son you have raised, he was opposing his grand parents for his wife.

Sw:-cabir what are you doing, will you stop it already. Stop opposing your grand parents. (Angrily).

Ca:-mumma navya is your daughter in law, so whatever mistake she commits you are responsible because you are failed to descipline her, so why don't you try hot sambar.

Everyone looked at him with widening eyes. Swarna was shocked.

Ca:-you can't right, then how can you except my wife to do this maa, she is also your daughter, you bear to see her in pain, am truly disappointed in you maa.

Manish:-stop it cabir you are going overboard.

Ca:-why my family become like this dad, I remember in childhood we were happy and content but now everything seems different, I can't imagine my family can be this cruel.this is last incident if anyone dared to harass my wife means I will move away from this house with my wife.

Saying this cabir pulled navya away.
Navya looked at cabir with loving gaze.
This man who can stand against his family for her, he made her completely fallen for her. Nandini smirked seeing family members shocked faces, she looked at cabir with adoring gaze and looked back at manik, a disappointed look appear in her eyes. She knows this man values his family more than anyone.

N(in mind) :-manik let's see in future who wins your love for me or your love for family.

So guys how is chapter I hope you guys like it