chapter 2

Next morning
Nandini woke up early morning and saw manik beside her.

N(in mind) :-if you treated me like your wife means, I should have good feeling about you, but I just became bed warmer for you, I hate you manik malhotra.

Nandini went to bathroom and had a shower. She got ready in saree. Wore light jewelry and pallu on her head.

N:-it's time for acting of sanskari bahu,
So murthy's and malhotra's wait and see how this sanskari bahu teaches you a lesson.(in mind).

Nandini went downstairs and saw yukta and sarita sitting and sipping tea. She went to them and took blessings.

N:-pranam dadi ji's.

They blessed her.

Yukta:-it's already 6 you have wake up at 4 , today am leaving you, now go and do pooja it's your first day in this house.

Nandini held her head down and gritted teeth but replied softly.

N:-ji dadi ji.

Nandini went to pooja room and lightened diya and did pooja. She sang a devotional song, everyone impressed by her voice. She gave prasaad to everyone.
After everyone went away nandini blowed air to diya.

N:-I will make your lives darkened like this.

Nandini went to kitchen and took blessings from swarna and neyo.

Sw:-bahu you have to make sweet dish today.

Neyo:-do kheer it's your husband's favorite. (Teasing).

Swarna went away leaving saas and bahu.

Neyo:-nandu beta if my son did anything wrong means just forgive him ma, I tried to give him good teachings but he lost himself somewhere , but he is good at heart please forgive him.(patting nandini's cheek lovingly).

N(in mind) :-am sorry neyo ma am doing wrong to you, but I owed to destroy malhotra's am sorry please forgive me.

Nandini prepared  kheer. Nandini took coffee and went to their room.
She opened door and saw manik sitting on bed.

N:-manik ji your coffee.

Manik took coffee and smiled at her.
He sipped coffee and Frowned. He just smashed coffee cup on floor and shouted.

M:-don't you know to make a perfect coffee, coffee is full of sugar how can anyone drink it.

N(in mind) :- you monster wait one day I will add poison to your coffee, I will see how you shout.

Nandini immediately started acting.

N:-am sorry ji(crying and stammering) I didn't prepared coffee it's made by servant am sorry I should have tasted it before, but how can I taste it before you.
You are my god you have to eat first then me. (Wiping tears).

Manik felt bad seeing her tears, he went to her and hugged her.

M:-I shouldn't have shouted on you, I will fire that servant, now don't cry.

Nandini hugged manik and smirked hearing.

N(in mind) :- love me manik, your love will give me access to destroy this family.

M:-now smile (nandu smiled manik kissed her forehead) take my clothes I will take a bath.

N:-ok ji.

Manik went to take bath. Nandini took out his clothes and went downstairs.
Malhotra's and murthy's sat on dinning table. Dil's started bringing breakfast.
Manik came downstairs and took his seat. Everyone started eating breakfast.
Yukta nodded at taste of kheer. Everyone gave presents to nandini. She took blessings from everyone.
After sometime nandini came to room with box.

N:-manik ji.

M:-what's this box nandu.

N:-it's kheer for raman papa, he didn't came for breakfast go and give him ji.

Manik smiled hearing her

M(in mind) :-I blessed with a good wife god, she cares for everyone.

N(in mind) :-  I have to gain your trust hubby, you love raman murthy so much,
So I have to gain his trust first.

Manik went to murthy manshion with kheer.

M:-raman papa, taste this kheer, nandini made it today, she specially prepared this box for you.

Ra:-oh really (suprised) I think she is good.

M:-yes papa she cares for everyone, I think I started falling for her. She is very innocent cries for small matters.

(Author:-only if you knew how much innocent she is).

Ram:-am happy for you.

Raman took spoon  and took sip of kheer and closed his eyes.

Ram(in mind) :-kheer taste's like ishu's hand made, why am thinking about that characterless women.

So guys how is chapter I hope you like it
Next chapter is updated after completing 70 votes