chapter 3

Nandini sat in navya's room with kriti and navya.

Kr:-what's plan now nandu, now naksh believe's me blindly, can we start our game.

Nav:-yes nandu cabir also trust's me so much.

N:-kriti and navya i will ask you one thing, are you ready to break naksh and cabir's trust.

Both face paled, although they came for revenge, unexpectedly they both fell in love they are unable to accept it.

Kr:-our relationship started on pure lie nandu.

Nav:- no one is important for us other than maa, even if it's our love.

Kr & nav:-we will destroy them together and take revenge for maa.

Nandini tears started flowing seeing their love for her mother.

N:-you love ma more than me.

Kr:-she saved me from child trafficking and raised me as her own, I owe this life to her.

Nav:-she saved me from child abuse and loved me more than my birth mother, I will die smilingly for maa.

Nandini couldn't control herself hugged them both. Trio shared a hug. They called sujatha to enquire about ishitha's health status. After sometime they left for their respective rooms.

As soon nandini entered room she saw manik working in his laptop.

M:-where you went nandu, am waiting for you from long time (angrily).

N:-wo wo...... (Acting) manik ji.

M:-where the hell did you go, I have to take appointment to spend time with my newly wedded wife.(sternly).

N:-navya bhabhi called me, she wanted to talk with me.(with fake teary eyes).

M:-okk  now don't start crying, next time you should inform me.

Nandu nodded cutely, manik turned back to his work still with angry face. Nandu went to manik and held his hand.

N:-am sorry manik ji, I thought you will be with raman papa, so so I went to navya bhabhi.

Manik looked at nandu, his anger melted seeing nandu face. He put laptop aside and pulled her into his arms.

M:-you are forgiven only if you kiss me.

Nandu widened her eyes in shock.

N(in mind) :-oh god why I did wake this monster, he wants to kiss me, chee no way.

Nandu bent her head down to control her anger but manik thought he was shy.
He lifted her head and started kissing her. Nandu eyes started to tear but controlled herself. Soon manik pressed her to bed.

N(in mind) :- manik for this marital rape am never going to forgive you.(with teary eyes).

After sometime nandini got up from bed with difficulty, went to take shower, which would cover her tears & agony.
After getting ready in new saree, nandini went downstairs.
Yukta saw nandu and said.

Yu:-oh maharani came down now, what you want your highness, oh it's lunch time na come I will serve you lunch.
( note the Sarcasm).

Nandini rolled her eyes internally but supressed it and started her acting.

N:-wo wo am sorry dadi ji, wo manik ji.

Yu:-don't bring my grand son into this bahu, you should help in preparing lunch but you are time passing like queen. Now go and clean dishes in kitchen this is your punishment.you don't have to eat lunch today. Now go.

N:-ok dadi ji(fake crying).

Her crying face turned into smirk when she saw manik listening to their conversation.

N(in mind) :-i know manik you will not oppose your dadi for this small thing, but this matter will take deep root in your heart, I will watering it & raise it as tree and make you oppose your grand parents.

Nandini wiped her fake tears and went to clean dishes. Navya and kriti gritted their teeth in anger but supressed it.

Nav(in mind) :-how dare this old women make my princess to wash dishes, I will never leave this old woman.

Kri(in mind) :-what someone can except from this heartless old woman, who didn't spare her own daughter.

Nandini went to do dishes. Kriti and navya went behind her, they helped nandu in washing dishes, without yukta's notice, neyo noticed them but kept silent.
Nandu after washing dishes went to her room. She sat on chair on balcony and closed her eyes, her whole body is tired.
She felt someone's hand on hers and saw manik sitting beside her with food plate.

M:-what are you seeing eat lunch now.

N:-no manik ji how can i oppose dadi ji.

M:-don't worry I will not tell dadi, eat now.

Manik started making her eat, nandini supressed her feeling's which are going to sprout seeing caring manik.

M:-I should talk to dadi, because of me you didn't went to prepare lunch.

N:-no manik ji, if you talked about it to dadi ji means she will feel bad, I only married you for one day, you can't oppose dadi ji  who raised you for me.
Even dadi ji scolded me also am not angry on her, if elders scolded us means their will be good reason,we have to respect elders. I know your grand parents are most important to you manik ji, if they are important to you means they are important for me too I will never oppose them.(in mind:-I will make you oppose them, turn against them).
(Internally smirking).

Manik looked at nandini lovingly and hugged her and kissed her on forehead.

M:-am lucky to get you as wife nandu.

Ok guys how is chapter I hope you like it.
Am not setting any votes limit, please vote the chapter if you like it, it will encourage's me to write more.