That Stinky Sock You Haven't Washed For A Week

Birbo, Pepetown had already rotted to dust in the previous chapter so let's just focus on That Stinky Sock You Haven't Washed For A Week, a beautiful land in Pepetown. What the hell were you thinking? Pepetown is a state not a town, and That Stinky Sock You Haven't Washed For A Week is a city in Pepetown! You idiot, you obviously don't read much. 

Anyways, this beautiful city is full of beautiful trees and beautiful houses and beautiful women, but not a single stinky sock. I'm sorry if you're disappointed. You shouldn't learn to expect too much. 

In That Stinky Sock You Haven't Washed For A Week, the trees can house hoomans! Imagine this; lots of stinky annoying humans crowding inside empty hollow trees which have built-in (or grown-in?) furniture, toilets, and premium PC gaming laptops, all made from high quality timber. The houses are beautiful - made from marble and gold and the blood of my enemies, equipped with chimneys and indoor pools and gardens the size of the Cup Noodles Museum in Ikeda, Osaka ( was it?). Unfortunately, the houses are not occupied by hoomans. Instead, insects, squirrels and MONKEYS reside in these beautiful houses. The houses can also conveniently photosynthesise and make FOODETH for itselfeth. To be specificeth, it is calleth glucose, or glucoseth. Nevermind, speaking play language sucks. 

Our main protagonist in this painfully short chapter is...