Ch 11

-Percy-

Smiling in happiness Percy Jackson climbed into his rented gondola as he helped his date in before the gondolier pushed off and once again took them into the canals of Venice. Looking to the woman who was accompanying him he smiled happily, and remembered to what had happened earlier in the week at his base.

-Flashback-

"So how are we getting to base Perce?" Nico asked him curiously as he and the rest of his warriors walked to the camp entrance.

"Your dad is actually providing transportation to a discrete location," he said smirking at Nico and Bianca "after that my Dad, Chaos, will open a portal straight to base.".

"Sweet!" Nico said happily, showing the side of him that was still an excitable kid at heart.

Reaching the entrance they were met by Chiron, Dionysus, Paris, and Annabeth, all watching them intently. "Well Uncle D," he said giving the god of wine a friendly hug, "we're heading out now. Be sure to visit when you can.".

"Will do Percy, will do." Dionysus said smiling before flashing back to the big house.

"Till next summer Chiron." he said with a nod of respect towards the ancient teacher who had always tried to treat him fairly even if the old horse did make mistakes.

Seemingly surprised by the show of respect for a moment Chiron smiled faintly and inclined his head in return before trotting off, seeming in a much better mood.

"Now what do you want?" he demanded turning towards the two annoyances that were left.

Annabeth hefted a beg that was beside her while Paris did the same, "we're coming with you dumbass." Paris growled, clearly not happy about it.

"Not gonna happen," he laughed condescendingly at two of the main people who had ruined his first life "only people I, or my parents, accept can ever gain access to the base and you two will never be there unless it's to stay in the cells.".

"is that an option?" he heard Zoe ask behind him making the other warriors laugh and the two idiots to scowl.

"Unfortunately not," he said sadly "we don't want their idiotic parents throwing any temper tantrums.".

Before Dumb and Dumber could respond a limousine pulled up in front of the camp and its driver stepped out, "Perseus," he called out nodding towards him and the warriors "Lord Hades sent me to pick you up.".

"Thank you Charon." he said with a nod to the driver who smirked and let his glamour flicker for a moment to show his true face. Turning to his warriors he called out "Alright, let's move out!".

They quickly loaded up their luggage into the expanded trunk , and had to stop Annabeth and Paris from sneaking theirs on three separate times, before they climbed in, again having to stop Annabeth and Paris, and giving a nod to Charon who drove off.

After about half an hour of driving they reached a warehouse which was owned by one of Hades fake mortal companies. Once inside a portal opened up allowing Charon to drive through. Immediately after going through the portal the limousine vanished leaving the luggage stacked neatly and everyone else standing up.

Shuddering Damian began shaking out his legs, "I hate it when those things do that." the son of Thetis got out with sounds of agreement from the others.

"Oh stop your whining," he heard a voice tease before six figures appeared from the shadows grinning "it isn't that bad.".

"Percy!" before he could do anything else he was pinned to the ground by three women who, after a moment, he was able to tell were his mom, his Aunt Thetis, and Medusa .