Prologue

"Emmhh..."

Cale had woken up before Ron could wake him up, but he wasn't that perplexed by that. Since his life as Kim Rok Soo was so chaotic and his schedule was always full from early morning until late at night. Waking up at this hour was only the norm for him.

However, he felt a little weird.

He recalled the sound that escaped his mouth upon his awakening, it was... Feminine. He also felt that the weight of his chest increased for some odd unknown reason.

In his half asleep state, he dragged his tired body to the bathroom to wash his face without even bothering to glance at himself.

But when he looked at himself in the mirror, his body froze in place. The immense shock evident on his beautiful features.

His pinkish lips trembled, opening and closing as he stared at his reflection.

Long wavy blood-red hair that reached his waist, bright reddish brown irises and thick long eyelashes to frame them. Beautiful pale skin that made his charming features even more obvious and enchanting.

Then, he looked down at his body–his eyes observing every inch of his curvy features.

Cale always had a nice body, so he was still calm while observing himself. However, looking more carefully, he was able to notice that his breasts got much bigger, his butt more rounded and firm, slender long legs looked strangely even more beautiful.

In conclusion, this body was a woman's body.

The God of Death's gentle words suddenly echoed in his blank mind again.

(In these upcoming days, you will receive several forms of the gods' blessings. I hope you enjoy them.)

Not even questioning it, that redhead nearly sighed as if tired just from remembering these words.

"Enjoy..."

Cale mumbled while still staring blankly at the mirror before then his face scrunched and he looked as if he swallowed hundreds of flies.

'Enjoy? How am I going to possibly enjoy this? Did that damn Uncle think of me as some sort of pervert??'

Cale gritted his teeth and clenched his fists.

"Ron!"

He barely arrived here and yet he really felt like losing his mind already.

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊