THANK YOU❤

Thank you all of you for giving this book sooooooo much love and support❤️.

I never expected this because I tried my hands at this genre for the first time and there were lots of insecurities and doubts whether I will be able to complete it or not but BOOM! I did and all because of you all❤️.

So, thank you all for showering your love❤️.

I know some of you will miss this couple and journey but I am sorry to all of those who requested me to make this a full-length book. I can't because I don't know what more to write and I think it will get boring.

But don't worry you will again meet with the same couple just the names will be different because all the couples on this platform are adorable, aren't they?

I was so happy that my first book is going to hit 100k but then I found my books on teenfic.net. It is so easy for some people or websites to just steal someone's hard work. I was blank. I can't do anything, I have to bear with it. I just want to inform and request you all that please don't use these kinds of websites for your own safety as well as to appreciate the writer's hard work.

 I just want to inform and request you all that please don't use these kinds of websites for your own safety as well as to appreciate the writer's hard work

If you are finding my book worth your time, please follow me. It will motivate me a lot❤️.

Wishing you all a happy and successful life❤️.

Also, if you want to ask me anything you can ask freely without hesitation (Other than book also). I will gladly reply❤️.

Bye❤️
See you soon❤️
Love❤️
Ivy❤️