CHAPTER-7

Published on- 12/07/22

AUTHOR'S POV

"Don't follow me like a lost puppy. Go and sit on the dining table" Nirvaan voiced out, rolling his eyes.

"Ok" she replied with a goofy smile and sat at the dining table like an obedient kid.

He shook his head smiling and started preparing for breakfast.

"Where were you going?" he asked bringing the breakfast to the dining table.

"Just weekly groceries" she replied taking her plate from him and smelling the heavenly aroma of paneer parathas.

"You are definitely a chef!" she exclaimed as soon as she took her first bite.

He just smiled eating his own.

"Thank god your girlfriend is not coming these days and I don't have to listen to those voices" she said in a daze eating her parathas but bit her tongue when she realized what she said.

Her statement alerted him.

"Which girlfriend?" he asked in confusion.

"Yeah, your girlfriend" she replied sensing that there is no way of hiding now.

"I don't have any" he said putting down the morsel from his hand.

"What! You do it randomly with anyone?!" she shouted gulping down her morsel.

"Do what?" he was only confused.

"Umm...that" she replied feeling awkward to exactly pronounce it.

"What?" his brain was ready to burst out of confusion.

"The thing that produces babies' she whispered looking here and there.

"WTF!" this time he shouted jerking up from his seat.

"Hey hey calm down. It's completely fine. I understand. You don't have to feel awkward. It's normal" she patted his shoulder in understanding, seeing his reaction.

"What is wrong with your brain woman!" he again shouted moving away from her.

"I heard a women's voice umm.... that type of voice, the day you shifted here" she explained not understanding why is he behaving like this.

"That must be Avni and my friend Jay was also here" he replied remembering that day.

"What! Your friend also? You are so disgusting!" she shouted, her facial expression changed from understanding to disgust again.

"Aye woman! Calm down your dirty horses" he shouted back, offended by her baseless allegations.

She shut her mouth seeing his anger.

And he explained what all happened that day.

"Is this much information enough to satisfy your dirty pea size brain?" he taunted hitting her forehead.

"Seems like I misunderstood the situation" she replied smiling cheekily and rubbing her forehead.

"Woman you didn't misunderstand, you created a whole new story yourself" he said shaking her by her shoulders.

"But I swear it sounded exactly like that" she tried to justify herself.

"And how do you know that sound" he asked smirking, his anger evaporating into the air.

"Aa...I think I am getting late" she stammered picking up her bag.

"No no tell" he teased holding her hand.

"Leave my hand na Nirvaan" she pleaded, trying to take away her hand.

"Answer me na Vaidehi" he mimicked her tightening his hold.

"Please" she pleaded.

"Ok, but you have to agree on one thing then" he left her hand and patted the seat beside him.

And she just hoped that...

She is not doomed!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, yesterday I noticed due to some comments that I am mixing two names "Vahdehi" and "Vaidehi"🤦‍♀️. I never realized this. And now I am hell confused. So, please help and tell me which one you like I will change her name to that.

Hope you all liked this chapter.

Please do vote and comment.

Love
Ivy❤️