𝗲𝘃𝗹𝗲𝘄𝘁

Start from the beginning

"could y'all not argue here? i have a headache and don't feel like hearing your relationship problems." tyler groans cover his ears causing symere to smack his forehead.

"shut up ty! i wanna hear you know i'm nosey." tyler side eyes symere while rubbing the painful spot in his forehead.

"alyssa you and diamond were dating each other before y'all started dating me so why you been acting like you been loosing feelings for her?"

alyssa rolls her eyes at stokeley's comment.

"i don't know what you're talking about."

"oop." montero sips his water and looks in between the two.

"okay alyssa i'm not doing this with you today." stokeley sighs and continues to sip his capri-sun.

"you see what i'm saying! that's the type of dumb shit she does!" brooklyn watches as diamond sinks into the passenger seat of her car, a rush of anger takes over her body as she sees diamond's eyes slightly watering.

"i don't even know what to do anymore! it's like stokeley and i are cool and i will always have love for him, but i just can't handle being with alyssa anymore! it's like torture at this point!"

bk sighs, feeling sorry for the confused girl. "me personally, if i was you i would just take a break from the whole relationship and take time just to focus on myself. i mean the relationship obviously isnt healthy if it has you acting like that."

diamond sighs and nods her head. "i'm gonna feel bad though, even though stokeley and i aren't on the best of terms right now, i don't wanna hurt him."

"just do whatever you think is best for you."

𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽

diamond sits across from her two lovers, fiddling with her fingers nervously.

"so i've been thinking," she starts off, her words choking up in her throat as she felt tears well up in her eyes.

"you good bae?" stokeley asks, a look of concern flashing across his face while alyssa sits back with a sly smirk on her face.

"yea i'm good i've just been thinking," she clears her throat, "i don't think this relationship between us three is working anymore for me."

stokeley was taken aback by her statement.

"for the past few weeks i've been feeling like the two of you kind of have been distancing yourselves away from me and i just feel like instead of being apart of our relationship, i'm just being an awkward third wheel."

"well if you felt that way baby why didn't you say anything earlier. we never meant to make you feel that way." stokeley says embracing her in a hug befor forcefully getting pulled back by alyssa.

"no stoke, obviously she wants nothing to do with us, just let her leave."

"is that all you got from my whole rant?" diamond questions feeling her anger rise.

"mmmh pretty much."

diamond breathes slowly, calming herself down before she one hundred percent snapped on alyssa.

"you know what, i'm not going to argue with you today, have a nice life."

and with that, she walked out.

"ugh finally, i was waiting for her to say that, now where were we baby." alyssa smiles rolling over to straddle stokeley's lap, kissing on his neck.

"bruh get the fuck off me yo." he gently pushes her off onto the other side of the couch.

"you cant see this shit all yo fault?"

"i didn't do anything bae! it's now my fault she decided to leave!"

"bruh you buggin, get up out my house we done."

"what! you cant do that! i finally got you all to myself you can't break up with me!"

"i just did, now get the fuck on."

and with that alyssa angrily grabs all of her stuff, slamming the door as she storms out the house.

_________________________________________

WELP! that relationship was fun while it lasted 😭