xxᴠ. ɢᴀʏs sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴀʏs

Começar do início

Robin stopped drinking the water and stomped over to her two friends. "Check this.. this.." Savannah couldn't finish her sentence. "The ceiling, it's beautiful." Steve finished for her. "Oh, wow." Robin said, beginning to spin.

Savannah grunted, feeling her stomach start to hurt and her throat get clogged. The lights making a fast circle above her. Her head began to hurt as it did so.

The next thing Savannah knew she was running into the ladies restroom behind Robin, going into the stall besides the girl. Steve going into the stall besides her.

The trio then proceeded to puke their guts out in the toilets.

•••

A LOW HUMMING CAME from the row of freezers that were open.

Viola stood next to Oliver who had his arm over her. Viola's eyes were on Max and Lucas who were standing next to each other, leaning on a fruit display.

Max and Viola hadn't talked since the whole thing when looking for a bowl. Max had instead started talking to Lucas more. Viola was upset about it, yes, but Max was her own person and could choose who she wanted to be with.

It still hurt a little though.

Lucas brought a can of Cocoa-Cola up and cracked the top open making a loud click and hiss sound. "Quiet." Max whispered. "Oh, sorry." He said before bringing the can to his lips and slurping on it. "How do you even drink that?" Mike asked. "Because it's delicious." Lucas shrugged. "What?" Mike and Max asked at the same time. "It's like Carpenter's The Thing. The original is a classic, no question about it." Lucas crossed his arms over his chest. "But the remake..." He took another long sip of the canned drink. Letting out an exaggerated sigh after he finished. "Sweeter, bolder... better." He smiled at Max and Mike.

Mike shook his head. "You're insane."
"So, you prefer the original Thing?" Lucas asked the boy. Mike shook his head again. "What? No, I'm not talking about The Thing, I'm talking about New Coke." He explained. Lucas scoffed. "It's the same concept, dude."

"Uh, actually, it's not the same concept."

"It is the same concept."

"No, it's not."

"Yes, it is." Lucas yelled.

Eleven pulled the blindfold off of her face. "Hey." She said making Lucas jump and turn to her. "Sorry." Mike instantly apologized. "Sorry." Lucas apologized soon after. Eleven just stared at them for a good moment. "Did you... find him?" Mike asked, meaning Dustin.

"Wouldn't be surprised if she couldn't cause of you two." Viola said to the boys. They looked at her with a weird face. She replied with a smile. It wasn't like Viola to make snarky comments like that which was weird. Max realized she had obviously been ticked off about something, that something probably being her.

"The movies?" Lucas asked as he pushed a cart filled with fireworks out of the store. "Dustin's so freaked out about the gate, he decides to go watch a movie?" He asked to nobody in particular. "Yeah, makes total sense."

"You're positive he said "gate" and not "great"?" Max asked Mike. "Yeah, like, "This movie I'm watching is great."" Will said. "Sounded like "gate.". El said.

Oliver and Viola walked in the way back of the group, behind Nancy and Jonathan. "What's wrong?" Oliver asked the girl as they walked slower so the adults in front of them couldn't hear their conversation. "Nothing. I just blew up. Again." Viola muttered. "I don't know why I am. One minute I'm happy the next I just wanna cut my head off."

The Lockeheart boy frowned. "Hey, it's okay. Whatever happened between you and Max I'm sure it'll be resolved. Sooner or later." He tried to comfort his sister. Viola shook her head. "I've given up. She likes Lucas. It's obvious." Oliver stepped through the door Viola had smashed with a rock earlier, turning and putting his hand out which Viola took so that he could help her.