Chapter 4: The brutal truth

Start from the beginning

Everyone gasped hard.

"What does this means?"- Both vansh and Vasundhara shouted together.

"Rajveer will loose his memory very soon....he will not going to remember any of you.....with time he can become even more violent....he can harm anyone of you....even he can kill you....this types of patients are very much dangerous for the society..."

"Just shut up.....shut up......"- Vasundhara cried so much by hugging vansh.

"Is there any treatment for his condition???"- Baivab asked.

"I'm very sad to inform you that such kinds of condition can never be treated....it's origin is genetic...so Rajveer can never be healed....I will only advice you to place him in mental asylum for the rest of his life...
That's all I can say"- Dr. Mittal replied.

"But what about this Koshal family?? Rajveer is the only heir,,,,,he is the yuvraj...he has to handle the business and take care of all this......"- Mr. Chauhan said.

Dr. Mittal smiled a little.

"He can never handle all this...I think you should find someone else for the position of Koshal families future king....he is not mentally stable...."

Vansh sat in the sofa abruptly. He has all the hopes on his one and only son Rajveer. He felt dizzy after hearing this brutal truth. Now who will take forward the name of Koshal family?

"We are finished.....noone will be there to carry our names forward.....my son is ill....he was the only hope in my life"- Vansh cried.

Baivab came near Vansh and sat beside him.

"Papa, your son in law is still alive....I will carry the name of koshals...I will handle the business.....please papa don't loose hope....."- Baivab said.

Vansh cried so much by hugging Baivab.

Myra was sitting like a statue. She stood up and came near Vasundhara and Vansh.

"Uncle, auntie.....Don't cry...Rajveer will be fine...I will marry him and heal him with my love....I will carry his name forward and I will seat on his position.....you told me once that one of your ancestor was ill and his wife become the Ranima....she ruled the city and also healed her husband with so much love and care....later they both ruled together side by side....I will heal Rajveer..."- Myra said with teary eyes.

Suddenly Myra's father Mr. Chauhan came forward and grabbed Mira's elbow tightly.

"Have you lost your mind Mira??? The doctor clearly told that Rajveer is dangerous and he can never get healed....I won't allow you to marry such a mentally retarded person...." he shouted.

"Papa, please don't say such things about Rajveer"- Baivab shouted.

"Listen Baivab, I'm happy that you married Tuhin.....and you can also help them but I won't allow Myra to ruin her future with such a psychotic man...."- Mr. Chauhan started to drag Mira with him.

Mira cried so much.

"Please papa,,,,let me meet him once....please...."- she sobbed so much but her father didn't let her.

He shoved her inside the car forcefully and drove off.

Baivab sat beside Rajveer's parents.

"I'm asking for forgiveness on behalf of my father...."

"Don't say that Baivab....they are right in their position....noone will ruin their daughter's future like that....I can understand their situation....may be our fate is just like that.....noone is there to save us from our misery....."- Vansh cried by holding his head.

Vasundhara also held him and cried.

"Please,,,keep hope.....Someone will surely come and help us....I don't know why but my instincts are saying that Rajveer will be healed and he will carry our name forward.....he will...."- Vasundhara said by hugging her husband.

Dr. Mittal stood up.

"I'm going Mr. And Mrs Koshal...it's good that you are keeping hope...but please don't....the reality is, your son can never get healed....."- Dr. Mittal walked away from there.

He came outside of the mansion and Baivab came running behind him.

"Dr. Mittal wait....."

Baivab came near Mittal. He looked here and there and then placed a check on his hand.

"It's not enough...I want the share of their property...."- Mittal said with a cruel smirk.

"You will.....they are hell rich.....let me first kill Rajveer.....but you have to prove that he committed suicide...okay?"- Baivab said.

"Yes...sure...I have already planned everything, just do it first okay..."

"We have to wait for few days...my stupid sister is in love with Rajveer....first let her get married with someone, then we will kill Rajveer...."- Baivab said.

"I don't think that your sister will agree to marry someone else.....by the way, Have you selected that groom? - Mittal asked.

"I know how to convince her..."- Baivab smirked.

Mittal smiled broadly. They both shook hands together.

"Our Yuvraj's journey will end soon..."

Baivab laughed.