"But you haven't yet." I sighed. "How's Sera? I, is she alright?"

The Doctor pulled away, looking at me hard for a moment, before glancing back at the TARDIS. "She's... coping. I think that's the best word for it. She's different. Really, really different. She's so, so broken." No. Please then, then it can't be far off... He walked over to the door and opened it a little, and then my sister came out.

She was wearing a pair of black jeans, a black shirt and a dark blue suit jacket over the top. Trousers, not a dress. No, just no. It was so soon for her... "Uh, hi." She smiled, her eyes heavily rimmed, like, Alice standard Goth, and her hair covering her face.

I just hugged her, and she hugged me back, her eyes closing tight. "I've missed you, Sera. I'm so, so sorry."

"Don't be. It wasn't your fault and my daughter is alive and well. My Melody is safe."

"Hang on. What's this bit?" Rory asked, and then we looked, seeing that there was line through the middle of the crop design.

I frowned, confused. "That wasn't us."

And then the sound of an engine could be heard. "Argh!" We all dove for cover, apart from Seraphina who just threw up her hands, some how casting a big veil of golden energy that stopped the car. She'd been practising.

"You said he was funny and she was weird. You never said he was strange and she was a Witch." Oh, Mels...

"Mels!" Rory shouted, getting to his feet while Sera just glared at her.

"What are you doing here?"

She shrugged, still looking at Sera. "Following you. What do you think? So, this is the new Alice, is it? Have to say, loving the magick, it's rather amazing."

She had a flashy red Chevvy Corvette. "Er, where did you get the car?" Rory asked her.

"It's mine." And then there were sirens in the distance. "Ish."

"You promised me, Mels. You promised me that you'd stopped this once you stole that bus, after my birthday party!" Sera shouted, her eyes flashing gold. Not that it seemed to faze her.

"Sorry. Hello. Doctor not following this. Doctor very lost. You never said I was strange? Hello, Mels, long time to see!"

"Is that the phone box?" She asked, obviously not realising that she had met him before as Dave. "The bigger on the inside phone box? Oh, time travel. That's just brilliant. Yeah, I've heard a lot about you. I'm their best mate. Alice's too, and they told me she changed form."

"I danced with everyone at their wedding and later mine. You weren't at either, even though you were invited." The Doctor told her, his arms around Sera, her nails a mid ground red. I knew why she was angry for once at least.

"I don't do weddings, and everyone thinks Alice is dead. Which I supposed she is, Sera." The sirens were getting closer. "And that's me out of time." Mels pulled a gun out on them, and I knew that there was no way Sera would be able to stop the bullets hitting home.

"Mels!" I cried, frustrated, angry and just a little bit scared this time.

"For God's sake! What are you doing?" Rory shouted, half putting his hands up. Guns, unfortunately we had so much practice with dealing with them.

"I need out of here, now." There was now a helicopter after her, great. She by far had sunk to a whole new low after the bus incident.

The Doctor cleared his throat, stepping in front of Seraphina who was just staring at the gun, as though she could atomise it. "Anywhere in particular?"