𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"What?" everybody says "that's great coach but is she experienced?" Coach shakes her head proudly "nope and I want you girls to teach her how to be perfect at cheer leading."

"You've got to be kidding me. Did she even try out?" Brittany says "no to everything just teach her we have a big upcoming competition so I advise y'all to get to teaching her the dance."

"Coach that seems like a great idea but it took us weeks to learn that dance you think she is going to learn it in 3 weeks and mind you the flips we have to do."

"I have a lot of hope in my Lea bear" she smiles massaging the little girl shoulders "that's all just be careful with my Lea. I'll be in my office" coach goes into her office.

I turn to everybody clapping "OK everybody change into their uniform" they leave going into the locker room I turn around to Lea.

"You need something?" she nods slowly "what is it?" I ask "I don't have a uniform" she says low I groan "OK come with me" she walks up to me I begin to walk and she follows after me.

"Why didn't your aunt give you a uniform?" I grabbed the old uniform out of my locker "she said I had to earn it first" I nods passing her the uniform.

"You can have it I can't fit it anymore anyway" she smiles "thank you. You seem like the only nice one here" I nod. "Almost true go to any empty locker" she walks away.

Brittany waits until Lea leaves til she comes up to me "you have to talk to coach about this" she says "what could I possibly say that will make Coach change her mind about her niece?"

"I don't know but she is completely clueless about cheer leading who knows how many weeks it will take her to finally get anything right."

"Well there's nothing I can do we all could be a good teachers and hope for the best" she shakes her head "OK fine I will listen to you but we all know she got it easy."

She walks away I change into uniform "I like how you handled all this with Coach Bryan Niece" I turn to see Addison I fake smile before walking away from her.

"OK warm up jog around the room until the music off" I turn on a song and begin running. I watch as Lea gets tired after the first 3 laps. She requires a lot of work.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

The whole day today was very fucking weird. The coach brought her niece in. Julian was late to school and he didn't even ride my motorcycle I gave it to him for a reason.

He probably thinks I'll ask for it back but no I'm not like that at all. At lunch me and Skylar sat by ourselves usually Julian will sit with us but he didn't he wasn't even at lunch at all.

Well I got one good thing out of this I got the job. So I plan to talk to Julian to straighten things out and tell him I got the job.

I pull into the parking lot grabbing my bag and getting out of the car. I walk over to Julian's house it's 4:30 so Mrs.Hernandez should be home by now.

I ring the doorbell Mrs.Hernandez opens the door smiling at me "hello Alexis" "hey is Julian here?" I know Julian is here the motorcycle is in the front.

But I didn't want to seem like a stalker "yes but he is getting tutored right now they should be done in a few minutes." she pauses.

I raise my eyebrow in confusion I didn't know he was still being tutored but it was only on Tuesdays and Thursdays with Brianna so who is tutoring him now?

"But you can still come in" she opens the door wider for me "thanks" I say coming in the house "want some orange juice honey?" I nods.

"Yea thanks" she nods going into the kitchen I bite my lip going on my phone. I start to hear a familiar giggle I look up at the stairs to see Julian and Brianna walking down the stairs.

Brianna wipes her mouth with her thumb. She was not tutoring him at all they was having sex. Julian spots me "Here you go hon" she passes me the glass "t-thanks."

"Oh there they is" Mrs.Hernandez points at them they walk the rest of the way down "I have to go" Brianna grabs her jacket from the couch.

"You're not staying for dinner tonight?" she's been staying over for dinner? Are they just fucking or they are actually a couple?

"No I can't tonight I have to study" she smiles walking past me out of the door. I look at Julian please don't cry Alexis. "I got to finish cooking" Mrs. Hernandez leaves.

"Your having sex with her again?" I ask placing the glass down "yea we are not in a relationship so I figured it didn't matter like you thought I didn't matter when you decided to go to another city."

"That's completely different Julian" he shakes his head "it's not. Why are you here anyway?" I play with my fingers "can you stop being angry with me? I really don't like this energy between us."

"None of this could have happened if you just for once thought about me." "I always think about you that's why I'm here cause I can't get you out of my damn head."

"Bullshit" he calls out "what?" I asked "I said I loved you Alexis you couldn't even say it back" I breath out "you were yelling at me I didn't know what to say."

"Get out" he says "why are you doing this?" tears spill from my eyes "no why are you doing this to me?" he pauses waiting on me for answer.

"Know what you don't even have to answer just get out of my house" he grabs the handle and opens the door. "So we are over?"

He doesn't answer my question I shake my head leaving the house.