✶【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 】✶

Start from the beginning

"Play time's over, subject 207."

Fear written all over his face as the doctor stepped out of the shadows, sinister smile on his face. Despite the fear he's feeling, the tips of his hands glowed as he got into a battle-stance.

"Let us dance shall we~?"

࿇ ═══━━━✥◈✥━━━═══ ࿇

"SOMEONE HOLD HIM OFF!"

"GUYS I HAVE THE ANTIDOTE!"

"###! FREEZE HIM! QUICK!"

"SHIT!! HE'S ACTIVATING HIS SOLAR ECLIPSE!"

"####!!"

࿇ ═══━━━✥◈✥━━━═══ ࿇

Solar widen his eyes in horror, his dark purple eyes slowly turned to his original silver ones.

Gempa and the others sighed in relief when they saw Solar finally stopped attacking.

'I──i almost killed them──'

He fell to his knees as thoughts clouded his mind, tears formed in his eyes. His breath hitched, once again.

'I almost killed them.'

'Why?'

'Why is it me always?'

Despite being slightly injured, Ice went to his brother and hugged him, as he buried Solar's head to his chest.

'Just what kind of hell you've been through?'

Ice knew better than anyone that Solar often has anxiety and would often get anxiety attacks, Sometimes Hali comforts Solar but it's mostly Ice because of how many times the Ice element hangs out in the lab with the youngest element.

He often comforts him when something triggers his trauma, Ice also knew how his brother's power's backlash.

Even if it's hidden away by the gloves, he knew there's burns beneath it.

'For once, stop hiding whatever your going through, Solar...'

_____________________________________________
_______
________________________
_______________
________________________________

Well that's done, anyways. Thanks for the wait!

I added a little fluff in the end.. Dunno if that's really fluff :v

I'm aware that it's Scientists who does the experiment and stuff.

Having the doctor doing experiments on their patient is something you don't see everyday.

So yeah, I'm keeping that way lol.

who wants to know more of the experiment Solar went through?

It'll be gorey (?) As fuck no lie.
Probably my first time writing a gore lol

I'm still thinking if I should keep the blindfold or not

Have baby Shinichi

Have baby Shinichi

(Anime: Detective Conan)

(EP: Gosho Aoyama's Short Story Collection 5: The Ten Planets in the night sky)

That's all for today.
See ya in the next one~!