✶【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 】✶

Start from the beginning

"Oh Solar~ where are you my dear subject~?"

Solar's breath hitched as he heard the voice, metal clanking (?) On the walls of TAPOPS can be heard.

"Our experiment haven't finished yet, why are you running away?"

He was about to run away when his arm is suddenly got grabbed by the person─ no, by the Doctor.

Indigo eyes staring menacingly at scared silver ones.

"Found you."

Solar tried to get out of the grip, but it was too strong and too tight.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!!"

A light beam suddenly emerged, making the doctor let go of him as it grazed through his cheek, leaving a cut as blood leaked out.

As he turned back his attention to his patient. The light element seemed to disappear.

"So you wanna play...? Then let's play~"

Eyes full of sinister as he licked the blood of his lip, glowing faintly.

╭──────༺❖༻──────╮

"Where did he go?!?!"

"I don't know! All he did was literally attack me and disappeared!"

"He teleported you idiot! He can literally teleport everywhere in a blink of an eye without screaming his ability!"

"Stop fighting you two!"

"We need to find him!"

"Okay then genius. How are we suppose to find him in this big-ass station?!?!"

"Does anyone has his location?!"

"Guys!! I have his location!!"

"####! You're a life saver!"

"Quick go to his location before anything happens!"

╰──────༺❖༻──────╯

Solar sighed deeply as he leaned down on the wall, catching his breath as he calls himself.

'Did I lose him...?'

He knew better than anyone that it's hard to lose the doctor, especially when he literally memorized the whole station.

'Just how did he get here...? We still haven't met yet... He's here already... What's going on?'

He tried to think any possible way, he haven't done anything yet, well── other than losing control of Gamma for the 3rd time and almost killing his brothers ag─

'No! Stop thinking that!' Solar shook away the thoughts, he curled himself up as he stared deeply at the floor.

"...."

"In the end..... I always end up killing someone..."

Solar wished he didn't had the power of light. How ironic.

It's called "Light" yet it's used to kill people. Not to save people.... Just how cruel fate is?

'No matter what happens.... Don't blame yourself.'

Said a distant voice in his head.

Just as Solar was about to leave, he felt an object coming to his way, he barely dodged it as it let a cut on his cheek.