『• • • ✎ • • •』

He handed the girl the quill back and slid her the parchment.

"Is that all?" She asked.

"I think so."

"Ok." She decided that she should add one more thing before sending it off.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘠/𝘯 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯. 𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺. 𝘌𝘳, 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘴 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴, 𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘰, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘖𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭. 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩! 𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘰𝘮 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰.

𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝓨/𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓞𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓦𝓸𝓸𝓭

『• • • ✎ • • •』

They rolled the parchment up and headed for the owlery. 

They looked around for their owl, Stella, a gray tawny owl. She flew down happily after seeing the two. They didn't send things often during the school year, but when they did, she was overly excited.

"Send this to mum and dad, please." Oliver said, handing the owl their letter. Stella hooted and took off.

"It's going to be ok, Ollie." Y/n said, hugging her brother once Stella was out of sight.

"I guess."

"Please, don't act that way." She hugged him even tighter. 

"But-"

"You've always been there for me when I needed you, It's time I do the same."

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

Y/n was sitting in the common room by herself. It was empty, as everyone was doing their own thing that day. The only sound that could be heard was the crackle of the fire dancing around. 

"Y/n?" She looked up to see Fred and George.

"What's up?"

"We came to see how you were doing." Fred said.

"And we brought you this." George dug around in his pocket, holding out a small blue box with golden letters around the edges spelling out 'Chocolate Frog' He smiled and sat next to her as Fred did the same.

"Thanks." She gave them a small smile. 

"Lee's in Oliver's dorm-"

"He's what?" Y/n interrupted him before he could finish his sentence. "How could you two carrots let him-"

"Not like that!" Fred gave her a weird look.

"Good."

"Carrots?"

"Your hair is red. You look like a carrot." She stuck her tongue out at the boys.

"Out of the five years we've known you, you've never called us that." George looked offended.

"Well, we got until we grow old for me to call you that. Better to start now."

"Anyway! Lee's in Oliver's dorm, comforting him." He continued.