xxɪᴠ. ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʏ ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ

Start from the beginning

Eleven looked between the arms panicked as she used all her strength to hold them in place, she then yanked her arms down making both taloned hands break off from the rest of their body.

It went quiet for a second, El catching her breath. Then an arm broke through the roof and grabbed El by the leg, sweeping her off her feet and going to pull her out of the house.

Mike ran forwards and grabbed the girl by her arms, keeping her from going into the monsters mouth. Viola ran over, gripping the brunette's arm aswell, Max, Will, and Jonathan following behind. "Nancy, shoot it!" Jonathan yelled to the brunette girl behind them who was reloading the gun. She quickly clocked it back before pressing down on the trigger, shooting the monster in the face but not fazing it one bit.

Oliver ran over as he saw the girl beginning to slip from the fives grip. "Come on! Lucas!" Max begged the boy who just stood there. He quickly picked up the axe Jonathan had dropped earlier, jumping on top of a stool and slamming said axe onto the arm making it screech in pain.

Lucas continued to hit the arm with the axe as Nancy fired her gun, the group began to slide against the carpet as they tried to keep El from flying into the air. Lucas hit the arm one last time making it split in half, the group fell on the floor along with Eleven.

The taloned arm was still latched onto Eleven's ankle making her cry. Mike got up and grabbed it, ripping it off of her. Eleven groaned in pain in response.

The large creature still stood above the house, roaring in anger. Viola sat between Max's legs, the red-head wrapping her arms around her.

Eleven then slowly stood up, despite the aches in her leg. The gutty creature roared at her, getting ready to attack but Eleven let out a big scream as her hands shot up forcing the monster back. Viola and Max scampered to their feet behind Eleven as she used her powers to split the monsters head in half. Once she did she fell back, Max catching her before she could fall to the floor. Viola grabbed ahold of El, helping Max keep her steady as Jonathan and Nancy yelled at the children to go.

The girls helped Eleven limp out of the house and towards the car, the three teen girls getting in first before the boys who followed after. Nancy and Jonathan getting in the driver and passenger.

The Wheeler girl started the car, quickly slamming her foot onto the gas and speeding away crom the monster and the cabin.

•••

ERICA AND DUSTIN DRAGGED the kids through the hallways, trying to run away from the Russian guards who weren't that far behind them.

"Where are we going?" Erica yelled at him. "Just trust me." Dustin said back. The boy stopped at a door and opened it revealing the movie theater. He looked down the hallways. "All clear." He said when seeing no one. They all slowly exited, following behind Dustin who walked into a movie theatre that was playing "Back to The Future". Steve grabbing popcorn out of the trash can making a high Savannah audibly gasp.

Dustin slammed the door open seeing the movie playing. He then walked down to the first row of seats. "You three, sit." He demanded, stopping in front of three empty seats. "No, no, no! These seats are too close!" Robin complained as they plopped into the seats. "Dude, these seats blow." Steve added onto the complaint. "They suck ass." Savannah slurred. "Then don't watch the movie." Dustin shot back. "We wanna watch it." Robin sassed. "Then watch it!" Dustin yelled. The man behind Savannah, Robin and Steve leaned forwards "Shh!" he shushed. Savannah turned around. "Shhh!" She did the same thing but, like, ten times more obnoxiously while making a sour face. "Whatever you do, don't... go... anywhere." Dustin said in a stern tone. "Fine, Dad." Steve joked. Savannah hit his chest and collapsed in her seat laughing.