50 // New Chapter

Start from the beginning

Tommy's breath hitched. He did scream terrorist then, but that was at... WAIT! Tommy's mouth dropped open. That would mean the mole was... no! Surely not! How would they even... Tommy sighed. All would be explained, he would just have to sit tight and wait for an answer.

"I rolled over so I was then on top of Dream and we continued this a few times before we reached a wall. At this point both our weapons were discarded at some point during the fight. We were pretty evenly matched, too, until my mole came over to us. You see, he was supposed to be getting the civilians out, but I guess Tommy had that covered so he ran towards me and shoved Dream away." Tommy thought about this for a second... yes, this did line up with his timeline. It would make sense for the mole to do that.

"I was going to go after Dream, but the mole held me back. I guess he thought it was a pointless battle, but we were a two verses one - we could have totally taken him!" Dream scoffed at this, but Techno only smirked and continued his story.

"We ran to the storage room where we knew the bomb was set up. It took a while, but we eventually disconnected the bomb from the ammunition; meaning it was stable but still unsafe. Good enough, but honestly I would have liked to do more, but there wasn't time. I mean I probably wouldn't have known how to do more if I'm being honest." Techno sighed, "I ran outside to where I knew Dream would be trying to get away. I stalled a bit and prevented him from doing so until the police arrived. I think that's it really... oh and the mole stayed behind and called the authorities, conveying the severity of the situation and asking for as many officers as possible to come to the scene. That's how they knew to be there. Yeah that's all."

The court room sat in silence for a few moments, before the lawyer spoke again, "Thank you Technoblade, may I now call this mysterious figure you have been referring to as 'your mole' to the whiteness stand?"

Techno stepped down from the stand and walked back to Tommy. They high-fived as he sat down; a smug smile resting on his face. Tommy offered a tissue to Techno as he had done a few minutes earlier to Tommy. Techno wasn't crying, but still, a nice gesture.

As they did this, a man walked to the front of the court room, placed his hand on the bible and swore to uphold the truth. Dream's breath hitched. Tommy's breath hitched. The whole courtroom sat in shock once he'd made it to the stand.

"Sapnap, is it true that you've been working with the police and Technoblade as a mole in Dream's organisation?"

"Yes."

A collective gasp could be heard around the court room.

"Will you please recall the events that lead up to the bomb being planted?"

Tommy zoned out at this point. He stared at Sapnap, then at Techno in disbelief. Techno smirked at his reaction.

"Gotcha good, didn't I?" Tommy slowly nodded, to which Techno chuckled. "Know yourself and know the enemy. Remember that." Again, Tommy nodded, before focusing back on the conversation happening at the front of the room.

"-and we'd planned out how the fight was going to go, me and Techno. We knew George would probably corner Phil and take him out, leaving me and Techno to fight it out."

Tommy realised that they must have been talking about when Techno and Phil fought George and Snapcha-... Sapnap... the mole... on the way to Greenview.

"The plan was that I was going to shoot Techno with a specially modified gun."

"May you please specify how exactly this gun had been modified?"

"Well, it shot bigger bullets. Like, soft squishy ammunition - means it won't harm you if you get hit by one. The bullets were filled with fake blood so on impact it would spray out and look like you'd been shot. It works just like a real gun, only the bullets move at half the speed cause of wind resistance and shit."