Inaya replied stifling a yawn.

Hania and Rajjab let out a little laugh at the view of Inaya trying to fight off her sleep to spend more time with them.

" Inaya dekho kitni neend a rhi ha tmhy.... Ja ky kamry men araam krlo meri jaan.."

Hania advised looking at her tired form.

"lekin mjhy to ap dono ky paas men rehna ha....  Ap itni der baad ai hain, mjhy or time spend krna ha."

Inaya all but whined at the two ladies who just shook there head in amusement at her .

" Inu.... Men abhi yehin hun kaheen nhi jaa rhi.. Hum araam sy kl dher saari baatain kren gay.... Abhi tm so jao. Wrna kl fresh feel nhi kro gi. "

After a little more persuading Inaya finally left the room after getting a kiss on the head by Rajjab and a wink from Hania..

She entered her room quitely and smiled seeing Harib already their sitting on the bed taking his work shoes off. He seemed to have not come very long ago. He hadn't even changed his work attire.

"Assalam-o-Alaikum. Aj ap jldi a gay wapis."

Inaya went near him and made him aware of her presence as she helped him remove his coat.

"walaikum-asalam beghum. Aj office men ziada kaam nhi tha or aik site visit krni thi... To wahan sy phir seedha hi wapis agyay men or Aban  ."

Inaya hummed in acknowledgement as she went towards the closet to grab him some comfortable clothes.

As she came out of the closet to give Harib his clothes, he stopped her by placing his hands on her waist ,he leaned a bit close to her neck and put his head at its crook.

Inaya could visibly feel him relax in her embrace and smiled to herself before wrapping her hands around his torso.

"God. You smell so good Inaya."

He whispered to himself making inaya a bit shy. He kept them  in the same position for a little while before slowly detached himself from her addicting embrace and looked at her with so much affection.

His eyes darted from her eyes to her plump lips and the need to claim them getting more  dire. He looked at her for permission and when he saw her looking at her hands in shyness with a small smile on her face, he connected their lips in slow yet passionate kiss like conveying all his emotions through that one single touch.

After a long swirling kiss he finally pulled away and kissed her forehead lovingly. Inaya  took this moment to lean her head on his chest and breath in his intoxicating smell..

"your making me fall for you hard baby."

He admitted huskily as he coddled her to himself .

Inaya felt giddy at the new nickname as her eyes tear up at his sincere words. She knew he meant every word of it. Hell. She felt the same for him as well but her shyness would never allow her to confess like that.

So she just opted for a more Inaya way and tightened her hold on him and placing a. Light kiss on his chest.

"umm.... Harib?"

After a long while of them standing by their bed hugging each other. Inaya voiced out meekly.

"hmmm?"

Harib asked still basking in her warmth....

"wo.. Jayen apny kapry change kr len. Site pr sy bht paseena aya hoga. Ap fresh ho jayn phir khana bhi khana ha."

Inaya said with a bit of hisitation.
Whereas hearing Inaya's words made Harib laugh out loud.

"Do you by any chance mean that I'm stinking right now?"