Ariana was distracted on her phone & looking around.

Pete: "Babe."

Ariana: "Sorry." She awkwardly chuckles.

Pete: "Your best friend threatened me.". She looked at me in disbelief

Ariana: "What!?"

Pete: "Your best friend the moment you found out about that joke she came here & threatened me before my show, I ain't making this shit up."

Ariana: "No, I don't believe you she wouldn't do that, it's Faith we're talking about."

She was still in disbelief; it looks like she doesn't know her as well as she thought. People aren't always what you believed.

Pete: "I just wanted to tell you she told me some shit like don't do that again ever or I'm going to regret it."

Ariana: "She wouldn't do that would she!? I can't even call her because she's already heading to L.A….I'm going to clear things up if you're right or lying I'm going to have a word with both of you."

She walks out concerned, going on her phone. Another thing I had up on her was she liked Ari, but that's a card I couldn't play yet.

Pete's thoughts: "It's nothing personal Faith, she is my girlfriend I gotta tell her."

It was still a surprise that she liked Ariana, finding that out wasn't that difficult. She is overprotective of her & the way she acted when I mentioned.

(Faith pov)

July-25th-2018
Faith's apartment📍

I was home back from New York which I had a great time. It helped me clear my mind. Those nightmares are slowly fading away. Yet the thought of what happened still haunts my mind.

Faith's thoughts: "Back to my regular boring life."

I get an unexpected knock at the door.

Jessica: "Few!! I didn't think I had the right apartment."

Faith's thoughts: "How the hell does she know where I live!?"

Faith: "How did you find where I…what!?"

Jessica: "Well I was doing the schedules & I found your application & it had your billing address." She walks in all by herself. "Dang this is your apartment I dig it how big is 2, 3 bedrooms, dam how much do you get tipped!?"

Faith's thoughts: "Of course make yourself right at home."

Then I realized what she did.

Faith: "Hold up, that should be illegal!?"

Jessica: "Not if we work at the same place."

Faith: "That should still be illegal!!"

Jessica: "Even if I tried to ask you, you wouldn't have told me, so I took measure into my own hands."

I couldn't believe this girl. She just got out of high school & can't take a no for an answer. I sigh & close the door, looking at her as she looks around my apartment.

Jessica: "This place is nice, hmm do you think I can see your room."

Faith: "That's a no."

Jessica: "What is there something you're scared of showing me." She smirks at me.

Faith: "If you're going to bother like you do at work then leave."

Jessica: "Sheesh I'm just trying to be nice & have a nice conversation with you…the main reason I came here was to ask you if you wanted to go to the festival I got an extra ticket." She hands me the festival ticket.