A/N Part 3

Before We dive in into the next arc, how about I share some more insights about the Crew concept as well as Arc Ideas (Low Key Inspiration from the one Month Hiatus called Road to Laugh Tale)

I dont have any fancy name (suggestions are open from the readers) for segments but i can share a sneak peak of the ideas and concepts i have worked upon.

1) Crew's structure

Heart Pirates is mainly divided into 3 Divisions : Engineering, Medical and Navigation

Navigation is the Smallest with 2 members, Engineering and Medical have 9 members each.

Navigation : Works on Maps and guides the crew with the travel, the Polar Tang has 3 log Poses, One on the Mapping Room, One in the Subs Operations section and One wearable with Law

Engineering : Responsible for Polar Tang's maintanance. Some members also handle the ammunation as well as well versed helmsmen. They have invented a few weapons for the members which work on electricity.

Medical : Led mainly by the Captain, Law. Assist in Operations and take the lead in medical aid for civilians and crew members. Certain members have background with medical training, however not as good as Law.

All members have basic training for First Aid as well as basic combat skills. There is no fixed cook for the crew, so the members do the cooking on a rotational basis. There is a common shower for the crew, Law has one attached to his personal quarters. He allows Luna (Y/N) to use it occasionally.

The crew doesn't have a proper vice-captain. That role is usually taken by either Penguin or Sachi as they are long time friends with Law as well as Bepo.

Main Combatants of the Crew are Law, Bepo, Jean Bart, Shachi and Penguin, though Luna is considered to be one of the main forces as she was training for her powers throughout the time.

2) Underworld Operations

The Underworld has a network, controlled by the Emperors and Brokers. Strong holds are in West Blue, New World and the Islands not affiliated to the World Government.

Some of the known Emperors are Morgans (The Bird Man), Stussy (Queen of the Pleasure District) who have full monopoly on the areas of expertise. Germa 66, Buggy's Delivery and many others offer assasination, mercenary, protection services.

Five Families of the West are heavily involved with Drugs and Slave Trade, probably the main connection for Crocodile's possible drug business during Rainbow Island Arc.

The Bird Cage is a free for all combat arena. It's managed by Betting experts like James Aka "Bet God". Doflamingo is also known to recruit potential officers from the arena. The matches are divided into catergories on the basis of fight styles, race or the levels of gore.

Fight to Death are common in the Bird Cage.

Marines, CP Units, Warlords, Pirates and Nobility are common participants in the Underworld activities.

Luna took part in Bird-Cage as a measure to earn back her lost money and even got offered to join Buggy's Delivery in the past. She rejected it in order to keep her identity concealed.

In the future, I will be giving more details on the underworld and bird cage.

3) Scrapped out concepts

Originally I wasn't even going to bring up Rocky Port  early on in the story. There was an arc before this based in "Thriller Bark" which could have been a fit for some of the unanswered questions. However, after working on a few drafts it didnt work well with the build up.

Hence it got scrapped out.

Another concept which got shelved for the timebeing was a flashback for Law based on the starting days of the crew and crossing paths with the Doflamingo Family.

It didnt feel relevant to the current arcs as well.

There are a lot of ideas and concepts that will be seen ahead in the chapters

Feel free to drop any comments, questions related to the fic. I will be more than happy to take them up in the future

See you Soon
Pegasus