It was evening again. Sanskar's anger was now evident. Sujata understood that something had happened between him and Swara. She tried to ask but Sanskar did not tell her. Her effort were futile.

As soon as Swara came, Sujata ran to her, "Beta! Had something happen between you and Sanskar?"

"Why?" Swara asked.

"He is looking very dull."

Swara ran towards Sanskar's room. Sanskar understood by the sounds of her footsteps that Swara was coming. He tried to calm down his anger. But couldn't!

"Sanskar! What happened?" Swara asked as soon as she reached room.

Sanskar did not reply. He just looked away.

Swara came near him, "I am sorry Sanskar! I don't know for what you are angry but I know how to calm it down. Wait! I will bring your favorite custard. I know you don't like these daliya and khichdi na!"

Sanskar did not reply. Swara looked at Sujata and asked, "Ma! You please sit here with him. I will be coming back with custard."

"Beta! At least change first na! Sanskar already had his dinner. He can wait. You first have your meals!" Sujata insisted.

"Just 2 mins ma! Then I will have my meals in front of you both, promise!" Swara ran to kitchen.

"Sanskar! Why are you not talking to her?" Sujata was now a little angry.

Sanskar did not reply.

"She is working like a machine since you have arrived here in that state. Just look at her once. Do you think she deserves to be treated like this for all the care she did?" Sujata asked.

Sanskar remained silent. If she cared then why did she leave him! If she cared then why his cellphone had not buzzed while she was in hospital.

Swara came back with a smiling face and a small bowl of custard in her hand.

"Ma! I have kept rest of the custard in fridge." Swara said, "Hope you all will like that!"

Sujata smiled and looked angrily at Sanskar.

Swara looked at Sanskar's right hand wrapped with bandage. She smiled a little and forwarded a spoonful of custard to him.

"Call Ashna!" He said still looking away.

Sensing his mood would be better if Ashna would be around, Swa immediately called her.

"Yes papa!" Ashna said.

"Beta! You Bunny had made custard for you. Do you want to have this?" Sanskar asked.

Swara looked unbelievably at Sanskar and then at the custard.

"Why not papa!" Ashna chuckled happily.

"Then take this bowl and share it with Reyansh too! Okay!" Sanskar said.

Ashna did the same. As soon as she left the room, Sujata fumed, "Sanskar! Swara had kept their portion in fridge."

"I know! But I didn't want to have that so I gave mine to them too!"

Swara felt a lump in her throat. Sanskar had still not bothered to look at her once.

"At least you could have tasted it na!" Sujata asked.

"I am happy with the khichdi you made for me, ma! I don't need anyone else's care!"

This taunt gave an immense satisfaction to Sanskar. His anger lessened a little. He knew that he was bottling up his anger and that was the reason it was increasing. But he didn't want to hurt her so he kept mum. Still, he couldn't control the rude and cold taunt that escaped his lips.