After that arthit did try to find nam so that he could atleast openly flirt with kong but he couldn't find her anywhere.

arthit allowed her to come. When she came in arthit could no where see the namtarn he knew. The ever so elegant and dressed in costliest dresses nam was no where to be seen. This namtarn was wearing a jeans and simple shirt hair tucked in a pony, no overly done makeup hiding her natural beauty.

Before arthit could say anything she started her part, explaining her story from start from the high school till date. She did regret everything, everything she had done to arthit and kong and most importantly to the person she loved, jay. She told that she didn't knew about the black business and how she gave up everything now and now she has come just to ask for forgiveness. She has done wrong to many but the least she can do is to apologise. She met jay too and was shocked to find out that he was now with mike. Mike also apologised for not being there but he was forced to go out of country the day he refused and cut all connection then when he returned he came to know about all these and he concluded she joined her father too so he never approached her and their mother was no more there was nobody left for him to reconnect with and he met jay a year back and somehow they fell in love. Namtarn even tho it hurted like hell gave them her blessings and was happy for them or atleast tried to be. She suffered enough for her greed. She is not going down that path again. They helped her hide from arthit to give her space and time and now she is trying to be independent working for a company in a city far away from bangkok because her modelling life is already ruined and she didn't even knew how. arthit heard all that with patience then sighed. He has a hunch who it could be that destroyed her modelling career but its for best he thought or his dark side thought.

"I don't think we can ever go back to the relationship we had before everything." that was arthit's first words.

"I... I understand" nam said knowing no one in right mind will forgive her that easily.

"Now the main thing... I call off the engagement" arthit said seriously but nam laughed a little although she had tears in her eyes. Even tho she didn't love him, it had became a habit of hers to be with him.

"I thought that was a given but I guess some self righteous hero had said that he would not take a step further until you call it off officially" namtarn said and arthit smiled but then furrowed his eyebrows.

"Oh don't look at me like that oon you talked all about him only before...you know" namtarn said and her look changed to the one of remorse.

"Hmm here" arthit gave her the ring back and she did the same.

"Uh by the way I think someone else deserve that sorry more" arthit said.

"No no oon I cannot not now anyways I need more strength to face him I... broke him too much. If someday I am brave enough I will though. I will be going now. I will see you someday and hopefully we can be what we were in our highschool days" namtarn said getting up.

"No namtarn high school day oon was having a crush on you but today's arthit is only in love with kong and will always be but I do hope we can be friends some day." arthit said smiling and nam smiled too

When namtarn was almost at the door arthit called her "namtarn its arthit for you now" he said and namtarn nodded in understanding not even caring to hide the tears rolling down her cheeks.

Arthit felt a little bad for namtarn but was smiling happily now that he has gotten his freedom back. And he can start mission 'court kongpob'.

"You can come in now kong" arthit said leaning back on his chair. kong who was in his office jumped a little on getting caught.
(Any suits fan here? Haha this was from when donna eavesdropped on harvey through the office phone).

Kong went to arthit's office after getting over his shock.

"Does normal employee eavesdrop on their employer mr ruangroj?" arthit scrunched his eyebrows playfully. kong was now pouting a little and the blush was visible despite the tanned skin tone.

"Oh my my I never thought I would see the almighty kongpob 0062 blush. Wait let me check the news if sun had risen from west today" arthit taking his phone in his hand acting very dramatic.

"Phi!"kong whined "how did you know?" He added.

"For being a genius you are a dumbo 0062! You know right when the phone is on the red light goes on" oh yeah kong totally forgot about it but who wouldn't seeing the kinda fiance of your love entering his room. So he just picked up the phone and dialled the code which allows him to listen the happenings in the office. Kong had already activated the system and linked his office phone to make it that way no he wasn't being nosy its just he knew this time might come so he was prepared. 'Why I am acting like a jealous wife? Wait jealous husband yeah that's the correct one' kong sighed internally.

"Umm" kong said and stopped not knowing how to approach the topic because he didnt expect namtarn to turn 180 degree and be remorseful he expected fight but well maybe people do change.

"I know. We can talk about it later... but for now I do have the rights to court you right?" arthit asked again.

"Yeah after a month" kong said cheekily and ran away. arthit smiled knowing atleast he have the rights now oh wait he have too many people to convince yet. 1 down 18 to go ( kong's parents, p'singto, p'krist, p'krist's parents, his own dad, kong's group, his own group...). Yeah everyone adores kong this was going to be harder than he thought. Sigh.

Fourth one for today! Four more to go.
Seriously this was a 12 chaptered story what the hell happened?😅😅
See you again!🙂😊
21/07/2022