Woofless.bae

This is dedicated to Lauren, also known as @/woofless.bae on Instagram and @itslauren_dood on wattpad. Hope you like it, enjoy.

---
"Sup?" Lachlan walks up behind me, making me jump with fear. He sits on the open spot next to me on the park bench.

I hit I'm in the arm. "What have I told you about that!" I bellow at him.

He shrugs. "Sorry." A smile was upon his face. I knew it, he gets a kick out of scaring me!

I turn away from him and don't look at him. "I don't forgive you." I exclaim, crossing my arms and pouting.

He takes my arm and turns me around. "I said I'm sorry, and I truly am." His eyes show sympathy and I suddenly accept his apology. Either way, I wasn't really mad at him, he's my best friend, I couldn't possibly be.

"Okay." I say. Staring at his eyes. His eyes were the bluest of blue. It showed all his emotions, happy, sad, pain. And it showed his feelings, he cared about me.

It was silent for awhile as we glared into each other's eyes. He stared at my dull brown eyes, I hated them because they were a bland color, but Lachlan seemed to love them. Lately, he's been loving everything about me that I hate. It's the same with me towards Lachlan.

He hated the way he smiled, but I loved the way that it was pure and unique. I loved the way his accent was loud and caries through the air. And I loved the way his arm wrapped around my waist when he tried to comfort me from the sadness of my mind. I guess you could say, I love him.

I sit there for awhile, forcing myself to pull away from the daze in his eyes. It was hard, I had to admit, but I eventually did it. although I looked away from him, he didn't towards me. He stared at me for what seems like hours. Finally he reached out and pushed my wavy brown hair out of my face. He kissed me.

He broke apart from me and whispered in the smallest voice voice ever, "I've loved you forever."