12

"Emma are you going somewhere?" Mikey asked as he saw his sister getting ready. "Yes. Hina and I are going for festival" Emma replied happily as she thinks about how can she spoil her girlfriend with gifts. "Okay" Mikey said. Then he asked Shinchiro that can they also go to see the festival with others . "Mm I don't mind. Let's call our friends too." Shinchiro said as he took out his phone and starts calling his friends.

Mikey and Shinchiro invited his friends  so as Izana. They wants to ask Takemichi to hangout with them but they are afraid what will his reply. Emma and Hina are enjoying. Emma is trying hard to spoil her girlfriend same goes for Wakasa. Wakasa is buying everything that Shinchiro looks excited.  Mikey and Izana were trying to start a conversation. After Shinchiro's arrival Mikey and Izana became close. But they still keep distance. Izana buy some dorayaki and taiyaki for Mikey. Mikey was surprised by it. Not only Mikey everyone were. "What are you looking at me like that? He was talking nonstop it's making me have an headache" Izana said as he walked away. Shinchiro chuckled at his brother. He was really happy that Mikey and Izana as getting along.  "Is that Takemichi?" Mitsuya asked as he pointed at where he saw the blue eyed boy. Ran and Rindou were the one who looked towards there first. They were really missing their Michi. They spotted Takemichi in the crowd. He was wearing a beautiful kimono. Mikey and others expect Shinchiro, Emma and Hina blushed.

(This what Takemichi wearing )

"Is he floating?" Rindou asked in shock. Takemichi was  floating in the air. They  look closer. Actually he is sitting on someone shoulder. Then they saw a well built man. "South Terano" Kakucho said.

"What is Takemichi doing with him?" Kakucho questioned

"What is Takemichi doing with him?" Kakucho questioned. South is known for cold hearted , cruel and brutal person. "Terano kun I want cotton candy" Takemichi said. "Michi you already eat 4 cotton candy today" South replied in calm voice as they stopped in front of a stall. Mikey and others expect Shinchiro were shocked by South's behavior. "Then buy me a Tanghulu" Takemichi said in childish tone.

 "Then buy me a Tanghulu" Takemichi said in childish tone

(It's a Chinese candy. I really want to try it 😋)

"Here you go" Another well built man named Taiju said as he give Michi Tanghulu. "Taiju kun you are the best" Michi said happily. "Really, then what about me? I also buy you candy's and everything you said and even carrying you" South asked . "You are also best Terano kun . So don't be jealous" Michi said as he patted him. Then Takemichi noticed Shinchiro and others. "Shin nii" Michi yelled happily. "Hana how are you" Shinchiro asked. " I am fine Shin ni . What about you?" Michi replied. "I am fine too" Shinchiro replied. "How are you guys Terano ,Taiju" Shinchiro asked. "Fine" both of them replied. "Look like Hana is bothering you guys" Shinchiro said as he chuckled. "I am not " Michi said. "Yeah a little bit" South replied. "Betrayal" Takemichi said as he dramatically gasps. Then Takemichi looked at Mikey and others. He give them a warm smile. They were really happy to see that smile. They thought they will never see that smile as what  they did to him. Then Takemichi noticed Izana. Izana was really sad. He can see this boy lacks sleep. Takemichi sighed and asked South to put him down. He walked toward Izana and grabbed his hand. "We will go for a walk " Michi said as he dragged Izana. The simps became jealous as they were staring at them. Shinchiro just chuckled  at them while Taiju and South glaring at the simps.