3

"Take chan" Shinchiro called. "What is it Shin kun" Michi asked. "Do you think what I did was right?" Shinchiro asked. "Huh? What do you mean?" Takemichi asked. "I am alive but my family thinks that I am death. How painful it  would be?" Shinchiro said. "But what you did is for their safety. They will understand you" Michi said with a smile. "Aww~ you are so kind and cute Take chan ~" Shinchiro said while pinching Michi's cheeks. "What will Zana kun think when he found out that you were with him the whole time" Michi asked. "He definitely would punch me" Shinchiro replied. "Oo that's great" Michi said. "Really you will let him punch me" Shinchiro asked. "Why not" Michi replied. "Don't lie Take I know you more than anyone. If someone hurt me then they will be killed by you. Isn't that what you always said" Shinchiro asked. "Yes. But Izana is your brother if I hurt him you would hate me" Takemichi replied in a sad tone. Shinchiro chuckled. 'I thought you won't hurt him because he is your boyfriend. But turn out I was wrong ' Shinchiro thought. "You didn't change at all Hana" Shinchiro said. Takemichi eyes widened in surprise when Shinchiro called him 'Hana'. Takemichi really loved it when Shinchiro called him 'Hana'. "What the hell are you saying old man?" Takemichi asked while keeping a poker face. "Nothing. I take back what I said" Shinchiro replied as he walked toward his room. Takemichi secretly smiled.
For Takemichi Shinchiro is like his own brother. He will do anything for Shinchiro. He even won't hesitate to kill someone who hurt Shinchiro. Shinchiro  smiled as he remembered his memories with Takemichi.

《 Flashback 》

A couple brought a 18 year old boy to their mansion. The boy has a pair of black eyes and his hair colour was black too. "Now introduced yourself to you new family honey" the woman with  blonde hair said. "I am Shinchiro Sano 18 years old" Shinchiro said with a smile. "Are you okay" he heard a  small  sweet voice. He noticed a 8 year old boy with pair of blue oceanic eyes with black fluffy hair who was hiding behind one of his brother. "I am little one" Shinchiro replied. They introduced themselves. The little boy tugged Shinchiro's shirt and asked. "Shin ni. Can I call you Shin ni". "Of course you can Hana" Shinchiro said. Little Michi was really happy  to hear this. The Hanagaki's were happy that their kids get along with Shinchiro quickly. From that day Shinchiro became the member of Hanagaki family. Everyone in the family even the servants consider Shinchiro as the 3 rd son of  the Hanagaki family. They thought him how to fight. He really enjoy been with them. He even forgot his own family.