7

"Oh I heard that you were having a Mission Hana" Shinchiro asked. "Yep and he is going to wear an maid outfit" Sara said. "Last time when you wear an maid outfit give us nosebleeds" Yuu said. "Are you sure that you are straight?" Hana asked Yuu. "I am" Yuu replied. "So what's the mission?" Yato asked. "A cafe that they will only allow orphans to be they employees." Michi said. "What about that? Aren't they doing good deeds. They are giving the orphans their chance to get their own income" Yuki asked. "But the maid working there is missing day by day and new maids will come. When we study about this case we found out that the owner of the cafe is behind the missing peoples. "Human trafficking" " Michi explained. "Not only the employees but little kids also which were their regular customers" Sara added. "So what are you going to do?" Yuki asked. "Is it a game over?" Yato asked with a smirk. "Indeed it is" Michi replied with a grin. "So because of that you are going to wear a maid outfit huh" Yato asked. Michi nodded. "I lost the pic of him wearing the maid outfit last time. So I am waiting for it" Sara said. Other just sighed. "Sir, Ma'am here is your order" a waiter said. They presented different types of food in front of them. "Okay will you guys explain why is the food that served was only my favourites?" Shinchiro asked. "You look thin. You should eat more" they replied. "Seriously?" Shinchiro asked. They nodded. "They really care about nii san themselves" Emma said. "Hana you should be careful" Shinchiro said. "Okay" Michi replied. We can see flowers floating in air as Takemichi replied to Shin. "Favouritism" Sara said as sip her drink. "Of course I love Shin ni and Akane ni more than you" Michi said to Sara. "The audacity. This is why you got dumped" Sara said. "The hell. You are really an headache" Michi said. "At least I have a girlfriend" Sara said with a smirk. "At least I am still virgin" Michi replied with grin. Other was trying hard to not to laugh. "You really loved him right?" Sara asked. "Huh didn't  I said that enough of this topic" Michi hissed. "I want to know. Don't hide your feelings Michi" Sara said. "I said enough" Michi yelled as he stand up. "Michi are you crying?" Yato asked."Huh" Michi said as he touched his cheeks which were wet by his tears.  Everyone was shocked to see this. They never saw Takemichi cry before. They began to panic. "Hana don't cry" Shinchiro said as he trying to comfront him. "Michi" Yato and his other brothers called him. "Sara apologized. You are the one who made him cry" Yuki said . "Michi I am sorry. Please don't cry" Sara said in a worried tone. She didn't mean to make Michi cry. Michi normally won't cry for something like this. Last time he cried was when he was 8 years old. And that was because someone attacked Yato and he was badly injured.  Izana who was watching this began to regret for what he had done.