9

The simps decided to find out were is the cafe that Michi talked about. After they found it they went to the cafe. "What are you guys doing here?" Draken asked Ran and Rindou who was in disguise by catch by Draken. "Nothing . Just want's to make sure that Michi is safe" Ran replied. "Why are you guys concerned about him?" Mikey asked as he raised his eyebrows. "As he was our boss lover we should protect him, right? Rindou" Ran replied. "Yes, yes" Rindou replied. "And what about you guys?" Mitsuya asked. "Huh!" Ran and Rindou were confused by Mitsuya question. They turned around and saw Koko and Inui who was sipping coffee while watching everything happening around them. "We just want to drink some coffee" Koko said as he showed the cup of coffee he was drinking. 'Really' the others thought. After some times the cafe is filled with gang members. Members from Toman, Tenjiku and Brahman are present there. But Takemichi didn't noticed it as he was working in the kitchen. More clearly he was preparing for a fight. Takemichi came out of the kitchen with a tray of coffee and some cakes." Ma'am you order " Michi said in a sweet tone. As simps heard a familiar voice they looked at the person. As expected it was Michi in maid outfit but it's not that they expected. "He looks badass in that outfit" Inui said. Others nodded.

Imagine this is Takemichi without glasses and gun

Then Michi noticed a big well built man walked towards manager's office. After few minutes the man came out the office with a briefcase. Michi tripped the man while he passed him. "Am sorry sir" Michi apologized innocently. The man tried to punch Michi. Michi dodge it. "Sir I already apologize for what I did" Michi said with a grin. The try to punch him again but was stopped by the manager. "There are so many customers here" manager said. "But she did it on purpose" the man said. "Is he saying the truth?" Manager asked Michi. "I think so" Michi replied. "WHAT!" Manager yelled. "I hate it when you guys live with the money by selling the poor girl and childrens" Michi whispered enough to hear the other two. They were shocked to hear this. "Sir's Ma'am's the cafe is closed because of some reason please go out"  manager said . Everyone went out expect Michi, manager and manager's peoples. Manager asked his mans to attack Takemichi. Michi just smiled at them. The people on the  cafe went to  their  own places while the simps stay there. The simps wants to help Michi but the cafe was locked from inside. Only thing they can do is call the police and wait for them while watching everything. Some of them were praying for their Michi while some other trying to break the door. They saw some man's   going to attack. But the next thing they saw were shocking. The people who tried to attack Takemichi was now on the floor. Not only that they were bleeding. They saw Takemichi holding a  blood stained katana. Michi ran towards others and sliced them.

 After few minutes the wall of cafe is stained with blood

After few minutes the wall of cafe is stained with blood. The simps were shocked by what they saw. Takemichi was really terrifying. Then they saw Michi lit a cigarette. "He smokes?" Izana   asked. Then Michi opened the door and asked "What are you guys doing here?". "Hana you killed them all" Izana said. "Not everyone, the manager is still alive Izana" Michi replied. Izana was shocked by Michi calling him by his name not the nickname. Then they heard the siren of police car. "Michi don't worry about the police we will bail you out" Ran said as he take out a black card. "You bastard that is mine" Koko hissed. "Aww Koko don't say like that. We are one big family,  so what yours is also ours" Ran said with smile. "No thanks" Michi said. "Huh! What?" Ran asked. Suddenly the police officers enter the cafe. The head officer walked towards Michi and asked "Hanagaki sama are you alright?". "I am fine" Michi replied. "So what do you think about the case" Michi asked. "It's a serious case" the officer replied. Then the officer asked his subordinates to create a fake report about it. Like there was a mafia attack. The simps were surprised by it. 'Who are you Michi/Hana/Takemichy ' they thought. Then Michi walked towards his motorbike. He turned around and looked at the simps. He waved at them saying "Goodbye see you later". Then he   went to his house leaving the simps to process everything. Now they understand they know nothing about Takemichi.