4

"Shin kun Zana kun is coming here today" Michi said. "Okay Take chan see you at there" Shinchiro said as he walked out of the house. Today is the war between Toman and Tenjiku. Even through Takemichi is the 2nd Leader of the Tenjiku Izana didn't want him in this fight. This is a battle between two brothers so Michi agreed to Izana's request.

The ground is filled with Tenjiku and Toman members. Takemichi was just sitting on a container with someone who was wearing a black hoodie. Tenjiku and Toman began to start fighting. "Take chan who do you think will win?" The man in the black hoodie asked. "It's definitely a draw Shin kun" Michi replied. "Huh? Why?" Shinchiro asked. "Because both of them have their own weakness." Michi replied. Shinchiro nodded. "*yawn* Wake me up when the fight over" Michi said .        " What you are going to sleep?" Shinchiro  asked. "Yep" Michi said as he laid down. Shinchiro looked at him and sighed. Takemichi was sleeping the whole time when the fight occur. Just as Takemichi said it was a draw. Shinchiro woke up Michi. But at this time Kisaki tried to shoot Kakucho but the gun he used have no bullet. Kisaki was sure that he loaded bullet in them. Takemichi looked at Kisaki and smirked. "Now Shin nii it's show time" Michi said to Shinchiro. "Toman vs Tenjiku came to an end . And it's's a draw" Michi announced. Mikey and others expect Izana looked at him confusedly. Why should an outsider announce something like this. Shinchiro get down and walked towards Mikey and Izana. "It was a good fight. You two grown up into strong boys" Shinchiro said. Izana and Mikey recognize his. "SHIN NII!!" they yelled. Everyone were shocked to hear this. Wakasa who was arrived there to watch his boyfriend's brothers fight was pretty shocked by it. His death lover is standing in front of them now.
"Shin nii you are alive" Mikey said. "Yep" Shinchiro said as he take off the hood . Mikey and Izana hugged Shin and began to cry. Takemichi awed at their lovely moment. He saw Wakasa walked towards Shinchiro so he take his phone to record what ever gonna happen. Wakasa walked towards Shinchiro and called. "Shin". "Waka" Shinchiro said as he tried to smile. Suddenly Wakasa slapped him. 'Just as I thought ' Michi thought. Wakasa grabbed Shinchiro's hoodie and start to yell at him. This made Michi angry. He tried not to hurt Wakasa. His palms were began to bleed as his nails dig into his skin. Then he saw Wakasa hugging Shinchiro while Mikey and Izana still crying and saying how they missed him. Michi don't know what should he feel . Should he be happy that Shinchiro is with his real family, or should he be sad that Shinchiro gonna leave him and going to live with his family.  Takemichi get down and looked at Shinchiro and others and weakly smiled. Then he  walked away from them . When Shinchiro turned towards Michi he was already gone. For some reason Shinchiro felt ache in his heart.